So the countdown timer ends during MS's press conference?

• 76 results
VWGTI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#51  Edited By VWGTI

LOL! Kojima is a genius. Riling up the gaming community with ease.

I'm gonna laugh so hard if it's a new Metal Gear game for the PSP Go!

FCKSNAP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#52  Edited By FCKSNAP
The_A_Drain said:
@Jensonb: Years ago, Kojima said they didn't line up with what he wanted from the series and didn't tell the ... [more]
He was talking about why there were the Integral and Substance versions, and he was specifically talking about some of the dialogue not being complete.
CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#53  Edited By CL60

thiago, my god, just stop trolling seriously...it seems you don't even try, you just come off as a complete moron a troll and a fanboy. It's pathetic.

TheKidNixon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By TheKidNixon

Kojima...Kojima will tear us apart...again...

thiago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#55  Edited By thiago
The_A_Drain said:
thiago said: Dethfish said: I'd love to play MGS4 on my 360. I hope that's what happens.Why do some people ... [more]

Oh, stop defecating through your mouth. You know what fanboys do? They fantasize about something or make up "he said this, he said that", take is a true fact and then produce conclusions that can only be incorrect.

Stop it. Let it go. Move on. You act like an obsessed ex-boyfriend who keeps stalking his ex-girlfriend after getting kicked! You don't need MGS4, what you need is a shrink, you fucking weirdo.

Move on with your lives already!
The_A_Drain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By The_A_Drain
thiago said:
The_A_Drain said: thiago said: Dethfish said: I'd love to play MGS4 on my 360. I hope that's what happens.Why do ... [more]

I don't even want MGS4, I have no interest in playing it at all. But you're a complete fucking moron who doesn't seem to understand how a business works. If it stands a decent chance of making money, then there's an equally decent chance it's going to happen.

Besides, all I did was inform you that what you said was stupid, I made no allusions to my opinion at all. I don't know what the announcement will be because I don't give a shit. It's probably something for PSP anyway.
CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By CL60
thiago said:
The_A_Drain said: thiago said: Dethfish said: I'd love to play MGS4 on my 360. I hope that's what happens.Why do ... [more]
LOL OH THE IRONY!!!!!
thiago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By thiago
The_A_Drain said:
thiago said: The_A_Drain said: thiago said: Dethfish said: I'd love to play MGS4 on my 360. I hope that's what ... [more]

No, it is for the 360, but it featured on Famitsu PSP+PS3 because Kojima is playing with your minds...

Fuck.
Mooshu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Mooshu
thiago said:
xbots.

DECA555 said:
xbots.
Get out.
TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#60  Edited By TwoOneFive

it would be ingenious for the reveal to come as soon as microsofts press conference, it would steal a shit load of the attention away from microsoft. amirite? the second their show starts, and then WHAM A MEGATON FROM KOJIMA!

Death_Unicorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 6

#61  Edited By Death_Unicorn

In during flamewarz.

thiago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By thiago
TwoOneFive said:
it would be ingenious for the reveal to come as soon as microsofts press conference, it would steal a shit ... [more]

Don't say that. Some people here will start crying if that happens.
NukeGoBoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By NukeGoBoom

Yep but the first interview appeared in PSP+PS3 Famitsu so if not multi-console its definatly on PS3.

Ironknight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Ironknight

Let it go guys Its been over a year since MGS4 came out its time to move on

SmugDarkLoser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By SmugDarkLoser
Ironknight said:
Let it go guys Its been over a year since MGS4 came out its time to move on [more]

Damn, not reading ftw!
It's about MGS5 buddy.
Jensonb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#66  Edited By Jensonb

I think there are as many as 3 games coming out of this. Might be two, with one on two platforms though.

Ironknight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Ironknight
@SmugDarkLoser: I doesn't matter let it go each console needs exclusives and i don't think its coming to the 360 no matter how much you pray you also thought mgs4 was going to come to the 360 so excuse me if  I dont bother paying attention to your post about  MGS5 
shulinchung

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#68  Edited By shulinchung
SmugDarkLoser said:
Ironknight said: Let it go guys Its been over a year since MGS4 came out its time to move on ... [more]
It could be MGS4: Substance. Since that 5 looks like an S.
Giving Konami's record of releasing MGS2: Substance on the Xbox, I think this is probably more possible than MGS5.
Besides, if they make MGS5 a 360 exclusive, they risk angering all their fans because they already bought PS3 for MGS4.
WilliamRLBaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By WilliamRLBaker
thiago said:
TwoOneFive said: it would be ingenious for the reveal to come as soon as microsofts press conference, it would steal ... [more]
you still haven't answered thiago.
what will you do if so and so happens?

@cube
Odd how i have bad grammer yet not a single time since i've said yet your the one calling me an idiot has been in bad grammer i think your just covering up your own typo's.
As for that hes succeeding in trolling me, yet your the one bitching CONSTALTY.
Infact I just noticed something thiago didn't successfully troll me you did. You've trolled me constantly in this thread, so if i fell for any trolling its yours cube.
Sabata

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#70  Edited By Sabata

I think if we're going to call Xbox Fanboys "xbots", we should call PS3 Fanboys "Chad Wardens".

I mean, seriously, "Queers of War"?  Right up there with "Gaylo" eh?  thiago representin' the PS Triple up in here
get2sammyb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#71  Edited By get2sammyb

I don't want to join the fanboy war, but you gotta admit, it's kinda comical the way the first thing on those "Green" gamers minds is a year-old PS3 game.

Whatever happens, Kojima is not just going to drop PS3: if his new game is multiplatform, it's going to be on PS3. End.

imazombienazi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By imazombienazi

maybe when mgs4 comes to the 360, 5 goes to the ps3...so both sides get happy..the 360 cause they have mgs4 then the ps3 cause they have the new one...

cspiffo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By cspiffo

Wow people really like to argue.  Anyway,  I think it would be great for 360 owners to be able to play MGS4.  People shouldn't have to buy twenty different consoles just to play a game they might like. It's not really hurting anyone but Konami if they don't release it for the 360.   It's Konami's call though. This whole teaser site by Kojima sure seems to be hinting at a new, possibly multi-plat, Metal Gear.  That's cool!  More games for all!!!

harrydemeanor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#74  Edited By harrydemeanor

New Qore episode says that a new Metal Gear Portable Ops is coming during the PSP Go unveil. Is that the announcement Kojima is making?

lord_canti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#75  Edited By lord_canti

firstly with this post im not trying to say that its not coming out for 360 (its probably likely at this point ) but its not gonna be at MS press conference at least, the timer runs out dureing Konami's event  around 5 hours later
the one on <-that side is the kojima timer and on  ->this  side is the Microsoft timer on gamespot (hiss)

No Caption Provided

KingBroly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 13

#76  Edited By KingBroly
cspiffo said:
Wow people really like to argue.  Anyway,  I think it would be great for 360 owners to be able to ... [more]
I could say the same thing about Mass Effect and Valve's games (I doubt Episode 3 will hit PS3) as well as exclusive DLC bs.  But honestly, if MGS4 isn't at Microsoft's Press Conference (Which I doubt it will be), let this damn rumor die once and for all, please.  It's been rumored for 4 years now.  That's a long time for a rumor to be batted around, and I'm sure a lot of people are sick and tired of hearing about it.