It's reported that UFO"S use the ocean as time warps to visit us.

• 78 results
ronjon_09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ronjon_09

This is becoming the new theory and even high ranking officials are thinking this. It's reported that there is black holes and time warps deep in the ocean surface that allow aliens to warp and visit us.

And apparently the US Gov, has known this for years and is even working with them.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kecksburg_UFO_incident

http://ufoweek.com/2009/03/western-australia-ufo-photo-over-the-ocean/

http://ufo.whipnet.org/xdocs/underwater.ufo/index.html

BlackWaterCO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By BlackWaterCO

Yeah, and 9/11 was planned, we never landed on the moon, Bush caused hurricane katrina, and the government is evil because they have lots of money and wear suits

Seriously I cannot believe how fucking worthless our youth is becoming

LordAndrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 36

#3  Edited By LordAndrew

Who? Name names, provide sources. At least provide something that indicates what you're even talking about.

The_A_Drain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By The_A_Drain

I'm not a Grammar Nazi. But seriously. Wtf.

And the content is just ridiculous.

BlackWaterCO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By BlackWaterCO

Helluva Drug isn't it?

The_A_Drain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By The_A_Drain
BlackWaterCO said:
Yeah, and 9/11 was planned, we never landed on the moon, Bush caused hurricane katrina, and the government is evil ... [more]

See, at least (some of) the 9/11 and moon landing conspiracy theories are partially based in evidence and plausable.

tekmojo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7  Edited By tekmojo
BlackWaterCO said:
Yeah, and 9/11 was planned, we never landed on the moon, Bush caused hurricane katrina, and the government is evil ... [more]

ronjon_09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By ronjon_09
BlackWaterCO said:
The moon thing is a real debate. A ton of people really do think it was a huge fake.
BlackWaterCO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By BlackWaterCO
The_A_Drain said:
BlackWaterCO said: Yeah, and 9/11 was planned, we never landed on the moon, Bush caused hurricane katrina, and the government ... [more]
Whatever...God forbid if things actually happen due to real things

But remember it's cool to hate America nowadays because everything we do is for Oil and killing civilians at least according to little dip shit teenagers and liberal 40 year olds who love their money
Avatar image for deactivated-596b8044e5f9a
deactivated-596b8044e5f9a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I heard Carlos Santana has a tiny angel called Metatron that sits on his shoulder and offers him nuggets of musical inspiration.

BlackWaterCO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By BlackWaterCO
ronjon_09 said:
BlackWaterCO said: Yeah, and 9/11 was planned, we never landed on the moon, Bush caused hurricane katrina, and the government ... [more]
There's also a ton of morons on earth...*Looks at first poster*
ronjon_09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By ronjon_09

Their is a well known story from a long time ago. When several us planes went missing never to be found and they reported strange lights coming up from the ocean and also said they saw a UFO. Most think this was a UFO coming out of the ocean in a time warp. And just so happened planes got caught in it at the same time and warped to who knows were? It is a well know story

BlackWaterCO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By BlackWaterCO

I also heard that they shot up his ride...*waits for Duke NukemFans*

The_A_Drain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By The_A_Drain
BlackWaterCO said:
The_A_Drain said: BlackWaterCO said: Yeah, and 9/11 was planned, we never landed on the moon, Bush caused hurricane katrina, and ... [more]

Or, people could just hate you because of how you parade yourselves around all the time... At least, one could form that opinion based on how you're acting right now.

I never gave any indication of my personal beliefs, I just stated that those arguments are a might more logical than aliens appearing through black holes in the middle of the ocean.

So how about you jump down someone elses throat huh? Someone who's actually, y'know, said something to offend you.
ronjon_09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By ronjon_09

Something we do not hear much about but Russia has it's own Area 51 case.

And another case that is more real then even Area 51 is the case that happeed in Pennsylvania. A ton of witnesses that even saw the craft that crashed and they got removed at gun point by US military. This case is the one most do not know about but is the one that has so many witnesses that you find it hard to not believe.

LordAndrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 36

#16  Edited By LordAndrew

I still haven't seen any links, a key component that's required for any "debate" on this alleged topic.

BlackWaterCO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By BlackWaterCO

Im not shoving anything down anyones throat, YOUR THE ONES DOING THAT SHIT...typical pussy ass fuckin cheap mother fucking incest pig piece of shit liberal fuckin bastard conspiracy anti-american fuck heads ALL UP IN MY INTERNET

The_A_Drain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By The_A_Drain

Either post a pic/link/video/news report/newspaper clip/something comprehensible or GTFO. You've been trolling up these forums with unintelligable babble for a week now. Just get lost.

BlackWaterCO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By BlackWaterCO

This should be in Off-topic too...actually it should be REMOVED

The_A_Drain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By The_A_Drain
BlackWaterCO said:
This should be in Off-topic too...actually it should be REMOVED

Seconded.
ADDTasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By ADDTasty

No Caption Provided

azteris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#22  Edited By azteris
BlackWaterCO said:
Im not shoving anything down anyones throat, YOUR THE ONES DOING THAT SHIT...typical pussy ass fuckin cheap mother fucking incest ... [more]
Oh yes, please drag you're nonsensical unrelated hate into this troll topic.
thegoldencat7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By thegoldencat7

No Caption Provided

Keyser_Soze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Keyser_Soze
The_A_Drain said:
It's a common smear tactic to put any conspiracy with all conspiracies. It's nothing more than stereotypes, broad generalisations, which don't answer any specific questions but try to mock them all and dismiss them.

The one that gets me is when people honestly believe "false flag" operations are total conspiracies, even though there is massive factual evidence and even some governmental admissions that "false flag" operations have happened in the past.
Verdugo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#25  Edited By Verdugo

I actually am someone who is really interested in UFO phenomenon, this theory is a neat idea, but I don't really think it's all that possible. You think by now we would have found something under the ocean as extraordinary as "UFO submarine bases".

meptron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 17

#26  Edited By meptron

oh yes. this all seems reasonable. didn't bother following the links... you should make them clickable, 'cause I'm not gonna bother with the copy pasting.

ronjon_09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By ronjon_09

We know more about space then we do our deep oceans. This is a fact.

OmegaPirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#28  Edited By OmegaPirate

No Caption Provided

This House brick is significantly smarter than you - this is a fact
The_A_Drain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By The_A_Drain

No, it's a misunderstood quote.  It's not even close to being a fact.

Black_Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 8

#30  Edited By Black_Rose

Serbsta... is that you?

Systech

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Systech

OmegaPirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#32  Edited By OmegaPirate

Avatar image for randominternetuser
RandomInternetUser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bloop?!

But on a more serious note,

No Caption Provided

Edit:  No clue what the deal with the white background is.

toowalrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By toowalrus
ronjon_09 said:
...a ton of idiots. Have you ever seen Penn & Teller: Bullshit?
Sticky_Pennies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Sticky_Pennies
ronjon_09 said:
This is becoming the new theory and even high ranking officials are thinking this. It's reported that there is black ... [more]
Yep. Clearly.
Deep below the ocean.
And black holes can suck up fucking light, but they won't suck up water, huh? And time warps? Again, wouldn't the water just get sucked in, leaving our oceans dry?
MisterSpiffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By MisterSpiffy

I can't really tell.  Are you a troll?  Are you a crazy?  Are you an evil lizard man?

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#37  Edited By jakob187
The_A_Drain said:
Someone doesn't watch Mythbusters, do they?

*EDIT*  After reading Keyser_Soze's post, I am starting to think that he might be an Art Bell fan.  = D
Sticky_Pennies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Sticky_Pennies
jakob187 said:
The_A_Drain said: BlackWaterCO said: Yeah, and 9/11 was planned, we never landed on the moon, Bush caused hurricane katrina, and ... [more]
OF COURSE NOT THEY'RE BEING PAID BY THE GOVERMINTS AND THE ILLUMINATI TO SPREAD FALSE INFORMATION WHY WON'T YOU LISTEN SHEEPLE BAA BAA
>_>;;
jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#39  Edited By jakob187
Sticky_Pennies said:
jakob187 said: The_A_Drain said: BlackWaterCO said: Yeah, and 9/11 was planned, we never landed on the moon, Bush caused hurricane ... [more]
-_-  Riiiiiiiight...
Psyx2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#40  Edited By Psyx2
This.

I believe in aliens and all, but that black holes idea just sounds absurd. I don't know anything about black holes, but, like, if aliens could just come through it into our oceans, wouldn't the ocean just fall into the black hole? That'd be messy.
The_A_Drain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By The_A_Drain
jakob187 said:
Actually, when I get the chance, i'm glued to the discovery channel.

As I said above, why does everybody have to assume that because I said there is some evidence in which people can decide whether or not to believe (as opposed to the OP's unfounded, unreadable insanity) that I have a personal stance? I've made no allusion to having a personal stance whatsoever. Besides, as much as I love Mythbusters, I don't need two special effects operators to tell me whether or not we landed on the moon, i'd rather get that information from astro-physicists and other high ranking scientists.
c1337us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By c1337us
LordAndrew said:
Who? Name names, provide sources. At least provide something that indicates what you're even talking about.

xymox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 8

#43  Edited By xymox

[citation needed]

bulletbeast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By bulletbeast

im not saying im a razy conspiracist (if thats even a word) but statistically with the nuber of galaxies out there, there is a 0% chance of us being the only life in the universe. All this shit about them visiting us is quite another story though

ninjakiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By ninjakiller

Look there are over 48 different species of aliens visiting our planet all the time.  The black holes aren't for time warping, they're for pandimensional travel.  Also Abraham Lincoln was an alien sent here to destroy us, but the good aliens took the form of John Wilkes Booth and stopped him before his nefarious plans could be completed.  Also, I stopped taking my anti-psychotic medication about 3 weeks ago but I feel great!!

cc23574

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By cc23574

ronjon_09 said:
This is becoming the new theory and even high ranking officials are thinking this. It's reported that there is black ... [more]

The 'US Gov' is working with aliens for years , yep he is right guys

No Caption Provided
Sure......
Avatar image for everyones_a_critic
Everyones_A_Critic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

BlackWaterCO said:
Im not shoving anything down anyones throat, YOUR THE ONES DOING THAT SHIT...typical pussy ass fuckin cheap mother fucking incest ... [more]

If you want anyone to take you even a little bit seriously you should wake up and realize that the government isn't infallible and that liberals aren't the root of our country's problems. Swearing a lot and blaming everything on Democrats makes you look like a fucking retard, and does nothing for your argument. You do realize that your opinion on the youth of America is based off of someone's presumably joke topic on an online message board don't you?

Also, it's not "cool to hate America". It's always cool to hate injustice.

*Steps off political soapbox and quickly flees up back alley fire escape.*
penguindust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By penguindust
ronjon_09 said:
A ton of people thought the world was flat, too.  That doesn't make those beliefs any more valid. 

There are no black holes at the bottom of the ocean by the very fact that the Earth, our solar system, the sun and all surrounding space have not been sucked down into their center.  There was a good amount of fear that the Large Hadron Collider along the Franco-Swiss border in Europe would open up a black hole that could destroy the world, but that is a bunch of bunk, as well.  The system has been on hold since late September 2008 and will not restart until late 2009.  Personally, as much as I'd like for something comic-booky-cool to happen when they get it up and running, all that will likely occur is that the eggheads will get some pictures of particle debris.

Besides, eveyone knows that the only space-time warps that exist are in Jerry O'Connell's basement.

TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By TwoOneFive
BlackWaterCO said:
wait a minute. i hate it when people dismiss 9/11 theories, it was way too suspicious for people to ignore. 
as for the moon, we landed there. get over it. we'll be on mars too, and they aint gonna fake that either
TheJollyRajah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#50  Edited By TheJollyRajah

It's an interesting idea to ponder, but nothing more than that. I believe there is other intelligent life somewhere out there, but the evidence isn't strong enough to support that we've been visited, let alone if there are secret time warps in our ocean. OP, citing your souces could at least make your claims slightly more credible.

"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence"
-Carl Sagan