#1  Edited By Claude
Claude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 18

#2  Edited By Claude

I was bullied in school. I hated it. They would say "the bullies" we do it because we like you. I wished to be hated or shunned, but alas the last laugh was with me. I'm normal or so I believe.

Milkman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By Milkman

Not to any significant degree. There were and will always be assholes but I was never afraid to go to school or anything.

Avatar image for thedudeofgaming
TheDudeOfGaming

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By TheDudeOfGaming

Kind of, but not in the usual sense of having to give my lunch money over to some prick every day. I stood up for a friend one day, and then the dudes i stood up to started fucking around with me. No one had my back and there were 6 of them. So, yeah...lots of beatings. Sigh Good times, good times.

Bwast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Bwast

My sister got a lot of crap when we went to high school. She's mentally challenged. I'd sometimes get some bully attention when I stuck up for her but they usually kept off me since I was a lot bigger than most of them. If you know what I mean.

Milkman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Milkman
@Bwast said:

My sister got a lot of crap when we went to high school. She's mentally challenged. I'd sometimes get some bully attention when I stuck up for her but they usually kept off me since I was a lot bigger than most of them. If you know what I mean.

You beat them with your cock?
Avatar image for thedudeofgaming
TheDudeOfGaming

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#7  Edited By TheDudeOfGaming

@Bwast said:

I assume you're talking about your dick. Correct me if I'm wrong.

JJOR64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#8  Edited By JJOR64

There were a few assholes, but other then that I really didn't get bullied.

dbol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#9  Edited By dbol

No, I had a reputation for some reason.

McGhee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#10  Edited By McGhee

Only one time when I had just started high school. I had moved to a different state and went from being fairly popular to bottom of the barrel.

I actually saw the guy that bullied me in a parking lot about four years later and came really close to kicking his ass. I had gotten a lot bigger and meaner and he hadn't.

Bwast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Bwast

@Milkman: @TheDudeOfGaming: No, bigger as in mature. You thought I meant...? Oh, you silly boys.

PeasantAbuse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By PeasantAbuse

Lack of "no" option. Nobody got bullied, at least not in my grade. Everyone was a chill bro.

Icemael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 20

#13  Edited By Icemael

Nope. I was the strongest kid in class and had a short fuse.

Harkat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Harkat

There were a few assholes that would bother me occasionally in secondary, but no one really messes with me at the school I'm at now.

Claude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Claude
@PeasantAbuse said:

Lack of "no" option. Nobody got bullied, at least not in my grade. Everyone was a chill bro.

Sorry, go with the other motherfucker option.
PeasantAbuse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By PeasantAbuse

@Claude said:

@PeasantAbuse said:

That's always my go to option.

Claude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Claude
@PeasantAbuse said:

@Claude said:

@PeasantAbuse said:

That's always my go to option.

Yeah, sometimes my polls can be rather obtuse.
crusader8463

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#18  Edited By crusader8463

It was really bad as a kid, but it just kind of stopped for the most part around grade 6 or 7. No idea why, just all the kids stopped picking on me every second from the moment I stepped onto the school bus in the mornings until I got off it at the end of the day. After that it was just the usual constant teasing and name calling you get from society whenever you have to be in a public environment.

clumsyninja1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By clumsyninja1

I remember seeing a bully that picked on a freshman, so i had to stand up for him. Bullies are people that don't get enough attention or come from broken homes. Sometimes the problem are the parents not the bullies.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bb67033e3422
deactivated-5bb67033e3422

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nothing until middle school and it was short lived as I was the new kid in the class and the area, to boot I was the only coloured boy in the whole school. When I started to make friends it stopped and nothing since. Thinking back on it I'm surprised I wasn't picked at high school, as I was in the computer club and the D&D club = /

isomeri

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 26

#21  Edited By isomeri

I moved to a new city and a new school when I was about 8 years old. I started getting bullied, and the shit continued in one form or another until I turned 15 and started at a lower-secondary school with a totally new group of people. When I was bullied I was afraid to go to school and my home situation was equally bad at the time.

However, things couldn't be more different now. I've got a group of great friends, some of them are the same people that participated in the bullying when I was younger. One of my old bullies is now a hippie living in a commune, and another is a pot dealer. I've got healthy relationships with all of my past bullies, and I've learned to forgive almost all of them.

obscurefan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#22  Edited By obscurefan

I was bullied in middle and elementary school, then I went to a new high school and I actually kind of turned into a bully, but then when I realized what I had turned into I realized I needed to stop and haven't done it since.

Grillbar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Grillbar

i was neither. i was in the middle liked and friends with both the popular and unpopular kids. i was the guy who told people not to talk shit about other people at least not when im around.

although i got in to alot of fights with kids older then me since they tried to bully either me or my friends or being rough with them. but they learned that i had a temper, and alot of strength, and was boxing at a high level

my reputation was if anyone had problems either they needed to talk about it or handled they talked to me

@Bwast said:

they usually kept off me since I was a lot bigger than most of them. If you know what I mean.

your talking about showing the bully's your cock right, cuz thats the only way that makes sense when you add if you know what i mean, if you know what i mean

edit: damn it that joke has already been done a ton of times, i should have guessed

Capum15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Capum15
@Claude said:

Yeah, sometimes my polls can be rather obtuse.

Made me think of this for some reason.

What did you call me?!
 What did you call me?!
Random, I know. Should have gone to sleep an hour ago.

Edit: Oh, right, on topic. No, I wasn't bullied.
Avatar image for scrumdidlyumptious
Scrumdidlyumptious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My schools didn't have many bullies so never been bullied and never bullied anyone (at least intentionally).

Claude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Claude
@Capum15: You and me both.
CaLe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By CaLe

Nope. There were some tough guys who liked to get rough some times but I got rough right back.

StrikeALight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By StrikeALight

Luckily, not. I was friends with a pretty sweet bunch of people at school. There were a couple asshole tough-types, but they were generally loners to begin with.

Avatar image for nomorehalfmeasuresdoctor
nomorehalfmeasuresdoctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I got bullied in elementary school pretty bad. I hated it so much. It made me question everything about myself. I felt like there was something wrong with me. I ended up oddly enough befriending my bullies in seventh grade but we don't keep in touch now. High school I got bullied here and there. Some people just didn't like me for whatever reason. I guess I could have change things. Sometimes I was to quiet for my own good.

neurotic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By neurotic

Was never bullied, thankfully and surprisingly. There were assholes in both my primary and secondary schools but they never had any issue with me, I just stayed out of their way.

RE_Player1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By RE_Player1

@Milkman said:

Not to any significant degree. There were and will always be assholes but I was never afraid to go to school or anything.

Pretty much this for me. I was never physically assaulted or anything like that but once and awhile the group of assholes that every school has would pick on me for a bit. I would just ignore them or talk back sarcastically. I had a rough time in Grade 10 though because I was in a class with none of my friends and basically every asshole in my grade, I got sick of it to the point of skipping that class regularly.

Mr_Skeleton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#32  Edited By Mr_Skeleton

I wasn't popular but I was never bullied.

raidingkvatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 14

#33  Edited By raidingkvatch

My first year of secondary school I got bullied a lot, but when I got into rugby the fact that I was bigger than most people (I did all my growing before 14, I'm probably average height now) and at least a couple of the bullies were on the team meant that it died down a lot. Of course there are always dickheads who wanna try and fuck with you, but learning not to rise to the bait really helps.

Chop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Chop

For like one year in high school. Then I became best friends with one of the biggest kids in the school and that shit stopped right quick...hee hee.

Turambar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Turambar

Through out elementary and middle school, yeah.  Probably would have throughout regular high school had I not tested into one of New York's 3 specialized schools instead and ended up in a school with a 100% population of nerds.

lethalki11ler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#36  Edited By lethalki11ler

Yeah but the then I had a period of time in which I grew taller, skinnier and more toned and got rid of the glasses and shitty hairstyle. Stopped as soon as that happened.

Karl_Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Karl_Boss

No because I played a sport and was the best at my sport in my high school.

Avatar image for video_game_king
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 14

#38  Edited By Video_Game_King

That's a pretty deeply personal question.

jjnen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By jjnen

@Video_Game_King said:

That's a pretty deeply personal question.

Thank god the poll is anonymous.

TheUnsavedHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By TheUnsavedHero

Was bullied by a kid in my neighborhood growing up. I eventually got fed up with it and kicked his ass on the school bus.

haffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By haffy

Is bullying worse in America or something? There's some here in the UK, but I've never really seen it being a big problem myself.

Canteu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Canteu

I was kinda bullied in high school.

They picked on me because I boxed, and for some reason they thought it would be funny to pick on the guy who's training to punch faces.

Needless to say I got sick of them, and punched them in their dicks. Oh and their faces.

Muerthoz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Muerthoz

I was bullied a lot in school. Most of the kids in my school were racist and since I was one of the few Mexican kids that didn't have a gang for backup, that made me an easy target for them. Now that I think about it, the Mexican kids hated me as much as the bullies did.

No0b0rAmA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By No0b0rAmA

I've never been bullied, but I was one in elementary and middle school.

mordukai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By mordukai

Yes I was...until I too my chair and went all WWE on the guy that was bulling me. Everyone made a huge fuss about it but it seemed to work.

toowalrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By toowalrus

Nah, my class was pretty chill.

Tireyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 17

#47  Edited By Tireyo

Being stabbed with needles and pencils, and being pushed is not something that I want to really remember. Being ignored, sneered at, having no friends because I was different from everyone else in interests, having a strange non-manly voice, being called all sorts of names, and being hated for no reason at all by nearly an entire student body and most of the facility is also something I do not want to remember. It's Option A all the way!

College is a lot better than High School and Middle School. Pertaining to college, I'm not bullied nor am I the bully! Option F.

gamerzach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By gamerzach

@Milkman said:

@Bwast said:

You beat them with your cock?

haha lmao

Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 28

#49  Edited By Hailinel

Yep, for nearly all of school from first grade through twelfth.

Nux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Nux

I wasn't bullied at school. Everyone just stuck with their group of friends and left everyone else alone. NY is wierd like that I guess.