No recent wiki edits to this page.
Inaba is a small town in rural Japan and the setting of the events of Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4
. Throughout the game, the player can run around Inaba and talk to residents, visit shops, work part-time jobs, and take on different side quests. Normally a quiet town, Inaba becomes the focus of media attention after a serial killer strikes and murders both the disgraced TV reporter Mayumi Yamano
and Saki Konishi
, the high school student that discovered Mayumi's body.
Places of Note
During the course of Persona 4, the player visits a variety of locations in and around Inaba. Some of the more notable landmarks include:
- The Dojima Residence: The home of the player character's uncle Ryotaro Dojima and his daughter Nanako. The player stays with them for the duration of the school year.
- Yasogami High School: The high school that the player character and his friends attend. Unlike Gekkoukan High School in Persona 3, it is an older campus with fewer modern amenities.
- Junes: The Inaba branch of the Junes department store chain is home to the television that the characters use to visit the TV World. Yosuke's father is the store's manager.
- Central Shopping District: A district of small, independent shops and businesses owned and operated by local residents. The shop owners in the district feel threatened by Junes and fear the loss of their customers.
- Amagi Inn: A traditional Japanese inn owned and operated by the Amagi family. Yukiko is the next in the Amagi line to inherit the duty of managing it.
- Samegawa Flood Plain: A plain that runs along the Samegawa River, it functions as a park where people go to relax and try their hands at fishing.
Persona 3 Portable
In Persona 3 Portable
, the characters travel to Inaba to participate in the sports festival. While there, the characters stay at the Amagi Inn and visit Yasogami High School.
- Inaba's town specialty is beef even though the town has no cows. This is pointed out by several pedestrians.