Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Mass Effect 2

Game » consists of 21 releases. Released Jan 26, 2010

After a violent death by an unknown force and a timely reanimation by the human supremacist organization Cerberus, Commander Shepard must assemble a new squad in the seedier side of the galaxy for a suicide mission in the second installment of the "Mass Effect" trilogy.

Chances of a PS3 release?

ono_sendai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By ono_sendai

I don't know the terms of the original Mass Effect's release, or what stake Microsoft has in the franchise, so this might be a stupid question, but what are the odds of seeing a PS3 release of Mass Effect 2?  Or maybe a re-release of the original Mass Effect on PS3 alå BioShock?

Avatar image for altered_confusion
    Altered_Confusion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 264

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Altered_Confusion

I don't think that there's a 0% chance of it happening with all the games seeming to go multi-platform, but I think Bioware (EA) will probably make a last minute decision on if there will be a huge following on the PS3 as there's been on the 360 and PC.

Lieutenant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Lieutenant

Pretty sure Microsoft had a deal with Bioware for exclusive rights for the first ME.
    I doubt Microsoft will allow ME2 to slip threw their fingers, but who knows.

Red

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#4  Edited By Red

0%

First off, I don't think Bioware has ever even made a game on Playstation hardware, secondly, they wouldn't put a game on a next gen console only to have it's sequel be on the PS3 and lastly most Bioware fans are PC gamers who might've bought a 360 because it was like a PC and the PS3 just doesn't have a wide enough audience to support a game like itself and the resources needed to port to the PS3.

Death_Unicorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 6

#5  Edited By Death_Unicorn

I'm pretty sure Microsoft has a deal.

And to the above poster, Dragon Age will be the first BioWare title to be on the Playstation platform.
    Im happy that other people will experience great games by BioWare, but on the other hand, I know they're only doing it because EA is forcing them too.

Curse you EA.

Gameboi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Gameboi

Hopefully zero-chance. I strongly believe in exclusives, and what they mean to the industry.

ono_sendai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By ono_sendai
    Red said:
    "0%
    First off, I don't think Bioware has ever even made a game on Playstation hardware, secondly, they wouldn't put a game on a next gen console only to have it's sequel be on the PS3 and lastly most Bioware fans are PC gamers who might've bought a 360 because it was like a PC and the PS3 just doesn't have a wide enough audience to support a game like itself and the resources needed to port to the PS3.

"
    I didn't mean to suggest that Bioware would suddenly switch to PS3 development, I just wondered if Mass Effect 2 might go multi-platform in the wake of its success on Xbox360.  I think the only likely scenario would be that the PS3 would get a port by a 3rd party developer of the original Mass Effect, and that's ONLY if Microsoft doesn't have their fingers permanently in the Mass Effect pie.

I will likely just go ahead and play the first Mass Effect on PC when I get around to it, and enjoy Alpha Protocol when that hits PS3.
    damswedon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#8  Edited By damswedon

no chance microsoft has a deal to alow me 1+2 to be xbox n pc exclusive but not 3 for some reason,

Avatar image for altered_confusion
    Altered_Confusion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 264

#9  Edited By Altered_Confusion
    damswedon said:
    "no chance microsoft has a deal to alow me 1+2 to be xbox n pc exclusive but not 3 for some reason,"
    After the Square Enix Final Fantasy thing happening I think anything can happen, but I really don't see an XBOX exclusive also going to the PS3. 
    pause422

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#10  Edited By pause422

It's actually a higher chance than before seeing as EA is their publisher now and not MGS, however I believe microsoft did do a 2 or 3 game deal, which is the whole trilogy(correct me if I'm wrong about that deal), secondly, Bioware has never done a PS3 game yet, unless they just let EA handle the port, even if they could, it would still just turn out bad. The game will always come out on PC at a later date though from launch, that's for sure.

smallville123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#11  Edited By smallville123
    Gameboi said:
    "Hopefully zero-chance. I strongly believe in exclusives, and what they mean to the industry."
    You cant call it an "exclusive if its the first and second game are on the pc too.  I hope it comes to the ps3.  I say why not?  Let a wider audience appreciate the game.
    switchit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#12  Edited By switchit

Buy a X360, its well worth it plus you can play the first game. Hate these questions about console exclusivecs are going multiplat.

SpinCookie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 4

#13  Edited By SpinCookie
    Altered_Confusion said:
    "damswedon said:
    "no chance microsoft has a deal to alow me 1+2 to be xbox n pc exclusive but not 3 for some reason,"
    After the Square Enix Final Fantasy thing happening I think anything can happen, but I really don't see an XBOX exclusive also going to the PS3. "
    I would normally agree with that, but Ninja Gaiden 2 is now coming to the PS3 so that has my hopes up for this.
    killdave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By killdave

Does it really matter? Even if it appeared on PS3 and Xbox you know you would buy it on xbox automatically.
    Every true gamer has both systems or at least the Xbox.

AuthenticM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#15  Edited By AuthenticM
    killdave said:
    "Does it really matter? Even if it appeared on PS3 and Xbox you know you would buy it on xbox automatically. Every true gamer has both systems or at least the Xbox."
    I'd buy it on PS3. I really hopes it comes out on the console.
    ptys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#16  Edited By ptys

Of all the games that feel Xbox exclusive... this one should be it! There's probably as much chance for you playing Mass Effect on your PS3 as there is Uncharted making it to the Xbox 360... which to me is a good thing.

L33tfella_H

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#17  Edited By L33tfella_H
    @Red: What about Dragon Age Origins?  That doesn't answer the latter questions, but they do have a team (Edge Of Reality) that could port ME1 and 2. Also, i'm sure there's a decent audience of people who would buy that game on the PS3.
    get2sammyb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By get2sammyb

I think this question is more a case of when, rather than if. Bioware announced recently that Microsoft has no attachment to the IP, so, aside from the question marks over Microsoft publishing the first game, I think Mass Effect is absolutely coming to PS3 at some point.

The biggest question is when. Bioware have experience with the PS3 hardware now (Dragon Age). I wouldn't be surprised if you saw a double-pack late this year to be honest.

The market is there. Either way, I take issue with Mass Effect being considered an XBOX exclusive. Same as Splinter Cell.

H4wkeye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By H4wkeye

I highly doubt Mass Effect franchise will ever come to PS3.

sopranosfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#20  Edited By sopranosfan

When people say exclusive just realize that they mean console exclusive. 

essaregee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By essaregee

Zero

citizenkane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 106

#22  Edited By citizenkane

NEVER!

ColinWright

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#23  Edited By ColinWright

ZIP!

Demyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Demyx
    @get2sammyb said:
    " I think this question is more a case of when, rather than if. Bioware announced recently that Microsoft has no attachment to the IP, so, aside from the question marks over Microsoft publishing the first game, I think Mass Effect is absolutely coming to PS3 at some point.  The biggest question is when. Bioware have experience with the PS3 hardware now (Dragon Age). I wouldn't be surprised if you saw a double-pack late this year to be honest.  The market is there. Either way, I take issue with Mass Effect being considered an XBOX exclusive. Same as Splinter Cell. "
    Day 1 purchase, definitely. If it happened.....I def agree on the last sentence. exclusive means exclusive.
    Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#25  Edited By Linkyshinks

Never.

Avatar image for kowalskimandown
    KowalskiManDown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

#26  Edited By KowalskiManDown

Maybe when the third game comes out they might release a trilogy pack for the PS3.

xyzygy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By xyzygy
    @get2sammyb said:

" I think this question is more a case of when, rather than if. Bioware announced recently that Microsoft has no attachment to the IP, so, aside from the question marks over Microsoft publishing the first game, I think Mass Effect is absolutely coming to PS3 at some point.  The biggest question is when. Bioware have experience with the PS3 hardware now (Dragon Age). I wouldn't be surprised if you saw a double-pack late this year to be honest.  The market is there. Either way, I take issue with Mass Effect being considered an XBOX exclusive. Same as Splinter Cell. "

That experience is with a totally different group of developers. The people who made Dragon Age are not Bioware's main dev team - the main team are the guys doing Mass Effect 2. Therefore those guys actually do not have any experience with using it, and if it's optimized for the MS platforms, that will be a lot harder for them especially not knowing the PS3 at all. 

@Linkyshinks said:
    "  Never. "
    This :P
    71Ranchero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By 71Ranchero
    @L33tfella_H said:
    " @Red: What about Dragon Age Origins?  That doesn't answer the latter questions, but they do have a team (Edge Of Reality) that could port ME1 and 2. Also, i'm sure there's a decent audience of people who would buy that game on the PS3. "
    That was a year ago mang. DAO wasn't out then.
    Phished0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#29  Edited By Phished0ne

would love to play some   Mass Effect on PS3..but i have a feeling, by the time it got ported, i would just be playing Alpha Protocol instead.

Karmum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Karmum

If there isn't some kind of clause abiding it, I think it's just a matter of when. Do you really think Electronic Arts is really ignoring the PS3 in terms of having a Mass Effect 2 release on the PS3? No chance, EA wants to make as much money as they can, and Mass Effect 2 on the PS3 would make them money.

If there is a clause, the chances are slim. If there isn't, it's just a matter of when. I just don't see a whole potential trilogy, which might no longer have an exclusive clause attached to it, not making its way to the PS3. It would generate a good amount of sales and money.

That's just my opinion, though.

Verno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Verno
    @Karmum said:
    " If there isn't some kind of clause abiding it, I think it's just a matter of when. Do you really think Electronic Arts is really ignoring the PS3 in terms of having a Mass Effect 2 release on the PS3? No chance, EA wants to make as much money as they can, and Mass Effect 2 on the PS3 would make them money.  If there is a clause, the chances are slim. If there isn't, it's just a matter of when. I just don't see a whole potential trilogy, which might no longer have an exclusive clause attached to it, not making its way to the PS3. It would generate a good amount of sales and money.  That's just my opinion, though. "

Actually EA blames a decent chunk of their problems on supporting the PS3 too much in terms of development resources versus sales return.  They just haven't seen the numbers they get with their 360 versions.  I'm not going to say it will never happen because console lifetimes are now stretching to a potential 10 years of life but it's highly unlikely.   

Mass Effect 2 is one of the few "exclusives" Microsoft has landing this year(well pre-Natal anyways) so you can bet there is some sort of contractual obligation and I wouldn't be shocked if it was three to five year deal given the immense popularity of the franchise.
    Sliqcore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Sliqcore
    @Red said:
    " 0%
    "
    You have to be kidding right? Is this to suggest that PS3 isn't a next gen console? Also as a Microsoft Engineer I hardly see how the 360 compares to a PC. On a purely hardware standpoint the PS3 is far from inferior being closer to the opposite. I'm not going to get into a fanboy throwdown here but I would think ports would be supported by all communities seeing as we all benefit from a wider selection of titles.  

Even though I consider myself a loyal PC gamer I own all of the popular systems and I have been playing daily since the days of my Sega Master System with the secret built in games. The PS3 offers a free online community and comes prefab w/ all the hardware I need to run wireless and BD's so if I have the option of game versions I buy PS3. That isn't to say I wouldn't love to see some Uncharted and Infamous on 360 and I think limiting cross platform development of popular titles only hinders us gamers in the long run. Even if they delayed release on the alternate platform to make sure the sales are driven in a particular direction we would still benefit enormously if only for the community to support online play and evolving the IP's.  
    Red

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#33  Edited By Red
    @Sliqcore: I phrased myself poorly a year ago: they wouldn't want to work so hard adjusting to the 360 and then have to make different PS3-running hardware. Remember, I believe this was before Dragon Age was even announced for the PS3.  
    There's also the dilemma of Mass Effect 1 not being on the PS3.
    Lind_L_Taylor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Lind_L_Taylor
    @Gameboi said:
    " Hopefully zero-chance. I strongly believe in exclusive s, and what they mean to the industry. "
    LOL.  Well they claim ME is only a trilogy so it's 2/3rd of the way over. Kind of pointless to put it on the Lamestation now.  Maybe they can go back in a few years & port it?
    Dany

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Dany

This has nothing to do with EA buying bioware. bioware signed an exclusivity contract to have this series of game only on the xbox 360.

Lind_L_Taylor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Lind_L_Taylor
    @Sliqcore said:
    " @Red said:
    " 0%
    "
    You have to be kidding right? Is this to suggest that PS3 isn't a next gen console? Also as a Microsoft Engineer I hardly see how the 360 compares to a PC. On a purely hardware standpoint the PS3 is far from inferior being closer to the opposite. I'm not going to get into a fanboy throwdown here but I would think ports would be supported by all communities seeing as we all benefit from a wider selection of titles.   Even though I consider myself a loyal PC gamer I own all of the popular systems and I have been playing daily since the days of my Sega Master System with the secret built in games. The PS3 offers a free online community and comes prefab w/ all the hardware I need to run wireless and BD's so if I have the option of game versions I buy PS3. That isn't to say I wouldn't love to see some Uncharted and Infamous on 360 and I think limiting cross platform development of popular titles only hinders us gamers in the long run. Even if they delayed release on the alternate platform to make sure the sales are driven in a particular direction we would still benefit enormously if only for the community to support online play and evolving the IP's.   "
    A "Microsoft engineer" endorsing the PS3?   Are you actively trying to destroy the company from the inside?  

...btw, I'm the Vice President!
    mordukai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By mordukai
    @Verno said:
    " @Karmum said:
    " If there isn't some kind of clause abiding it, I think it's just a matter of when. Do you really think Electronic Arts is really ignoring the PS3 in terms of having a Mass Effect 2 release on the PS3? No chance, EA wants to make as much money as they can, and Mass Effect 2 on the PS3 would make them money.  If there is a clause, the chances are slim. If there isn't, it's just a matter of when. I just don't see a whole potential trilogy, which might no longer have an exclusive clause attached to it, not making its way to the PS3. It would generate a good amount of sales and money.  That's just my opinion, though. "
     Actually EA blames a decent chunk of their problems on supporting the PS3 too much in terms of development resources versus sales return.  They just haven't seen the numbers they get with their 360 versions.  I'm not going to say it will never happen because console lifetimes are now stretching to a potential 10 years of life but it's highly unlikely.     Mass Effect 2 is one of the few "exclusives" Microsoft has landing this year(well pre-Natal anyways) so you can bet there is some sort of contractual obligation and I wouldn't be shocked if it was three to five year deal given the immense popularity of the franchise. "
    Source please.  

@Lind_L_Taylor said:
    " @Gameboi said:
    " Hopefully zero-chance. I strongly believe in exclusive s, and what they mean to the industry. "
    LOL.  Well they claim ME is only a trilogy so it's 2/3rd of the way over. Kind of pointless to put it on the Lamestation now.  Maybe they can go back in a few years & port it? "
    You are aware that this is Giant Bomb and not System Wars, right?
    Venatio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Venatio

I'm getting it on 360 but I hope that it gets a PS3 release someday 

Although I doubt that...

Systech

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Systech

I'm sure that some of the rights of Mass Effect are still tied to Microsoft otherwise EA would have published it on the PS3 somehow. 

mordukai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By mordukai

I am sure none of here have a single idea what the real deal is and that all is just speculations and guesses. 

taccyp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By taccyp

It probably will happen some time in the future. Maybe Bioware is still locked into some sort of weird deal with MS keeping the ME games from coming to PS3, but once Bioware completely cuts it's ties to MS i'm sure the games will be released as a bundle or something on the PS3.

francesthemule

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By francesthemule

It seems unlikely, if for no other reason than that you would think there would at least be some kind of anouncement about porting the first game before they released Mass Effect 2. This seems alot like those rumors from last year about a port of MSG4 coming to 360: alot of people want it, it seems like a good idea; and it's never gonna happen.
    xyzygy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By xyzygy
    @systech said:

" I'm sure that some of the rights of Mass Effect are still tied to Microsoft otherwise EA would have published it on the PS3 somehow.  "

Yeah, if EA actually wanted to put it on PS3... why are they not doing it now while the hype train is MASSIVELY high? Why not just release it along with the 360 version? If they truly had all the rights for it, I'm sure the game would be hitting PS3 next week as well. Remember, this Bioware deal went down over two years ago, it's not like they have only recently just merged under EA. Waiting to do a PS3 port then releasing it seperately will not only cost them more money, but the game's major fanbase will already have the game. Chances are if you're a fan of ME1 you either have a PC and 360 to play it on, otherwise you're in a very small minority which EA does not care about and will probably not make any profit from. 

@francesthemule said:
    " It seems unlikely, if for no other reason than that you would think there would at least be some kind of anouncement about porting the first game before they released Mass Effect 2. This seems alot like those rumors from last year about a port of MSG4 coming to 360: alot of people want it, it seems like a good idea; and it's never gonna happen. "
    Yeah this too. Very true.
    Lind_L_Taylor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Lind_L_Taylor
    @Mordukai said:
    " @Verno said:
    " @Karmum said:
     Actually EA blames a decent chunk of their problems on supporting the PS3 too much in terms of development resources versus sales return.  They just haven't seen the numbers they get with their 360 versions.  I'm not going to say it will never happen because console lifetimes are now stretching to a potential 10 years of life but it's highly unlikely.     Mass Effect 2 is one of the few "exclusives" Microsoft has landing this year(well pre-Natal anyways) so you can bet there is some sort of contractual obligation and I wouldn't be shocked if it was three to five year deal given the immense popularity of the franchise. "
    Source please.  

@Lind_L_Taylor said:
    " @Gameboi said:
    LOL.  Well they claim ME is only a trilogy so it's 2/3rd of the way over. Kind of pointless to put it on the Lamestation now.  Maybe they can go back in a few years & port it? "
    You are aware that this is Giant Bomb and not System Wars, right? "
    ...But the underlying tension is still there.

As I drove home from work, I figured I have the reason it's not going to happen.  I think the reason that ME2 won't make it
    to lamestation (LS3) is for the simple reason that ME1 is too expensive to port.  Currently, you can get ME1 for the PC or the
    360 for next to chicken feed, so nobody would pay $60 for ME1 on the lamestation. Everyone would simply complain &
    not buy it. So it would be at a serious loss.  

Therefore, when they probably checked with a focus group about the success of having ME2 coming to the LS3, they
    probably had a ton of surveys filled out thinking that it would be a dumb idea.  The cows wouldn't have the background
    story of ME1 to fall back on & that would make complain.  So at this point, ME2 being on the LS3 would simply not 
    be the kind of game the game designers would want to produce.  So I don't see it happening for the simple reason
    that it costs TOO MUCH to produce ME1 for the LS3 & since ME1 isn't there, ME2 won't follow.  Ipso facto.
    Blueman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Blueman
    @Lind_L_Taylor said:
    " @Mordukai said:
    " @Verno said:
    " @Karmum said:
    Source please.  

@Lind_L_Taylor said:
    " @Gameboi said:
    ...But the underlying tension is still there.  As I drove home from work, I figured I have the reason it's not going to happen.  I think the reason that ME2 won't make it to lamestation (LS3) is for the simple reason that ME1 is too expensive to port.  Currently, you can get ME1 for the PC or the 360 for next to chicken feed, so nobody would pay $60 for ME1 on the lamestation. Everyone would simply complain & not buy it. So it would be at a serious loss.    Therefore, when they probably checked with a focus group about the success of having ME2 coming to the LS3, they probably had a ton of surveys filled out thinking that it would be a dumb idea.  The cows wouldn't have the background story of ME1 to fall back on & that would make complain.  So at this point, ME2 being on the LS3 would simply not  be the kind of game the game designers would want to produce.  So I don't see it happening for the simple reason that it costs TOO MUCH to produce ME1 for the LS3 & since ME1 isn't there, ME2 won't follow.  Ipso facto. "

Lame doesn't rhyme with play, in fact it sounds nothing like it. You are an idiot.
    mordukai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By mordukai
    @Blueman said:
    " @Lind_L_Taylor said:
    " @Mordukai said:
    " @Verno said:
    " @Karmum said:
    Source please.  

@Lind_L_Taylor said:
    " @Gameboi said:
    ...But the underlying tension is still there.  As I drove home from work, I figured I have the reason it's not going to happen.  I think the reason that ME2 won't make it to lamestation (LS3) is for the simple reason that ME1 is too expensive to port.  Currently, you can get ME1 for the PC or the 360 for next to chicken feed, so nobody would pay $60 for ME1 on the lamestation. Everyone would simply complain & not buy it. So it would be at a serious loss.    Therefore, when they probably checked with a focus group about the success of having ME2 coming to the LS3, they probably had a ton of surveys filled out thinking that it would be a dumb idea.  The cows wouldn't have the background story of ME1 to fall back on & that would make complain.  So at this point, ME2 being on the LS3 would simply not  be the kind of game the game designers would want to produce.  So I don't see it happening for the simple reason that it costs TOO MUCH to produce ME1 for the LS3 & since ME1 isn't there, ME2 won't follow.  Ipso facto. "
    Lame doesn't rhyme with play, in fact it sounds nothing like it. You are an idiot. "
    You don't know the half of it. Lind is a System Wars reject that found a nice little warm place on the GB forums. 
    VanTesla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By VanTesla

Just get it for the computer... You do not need a high end rig just a decent normal computer. 

No it will not go to PS3... I have all systems and DAO was better on ps3 than 360 but the first ME wil not come out for Microsoft and the me2 will not come out mostly for how much time it would take to redo it for the PS3 and I do not bet sony is going to dish out the cash to get it.
    Lind_L_Taylor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Lind_L_Taylor
    @Mordukai said:
    " @Blueman said:
    " @Lind_L_Taylor said:
    " @Mordukai said:
    " @Verno said:
    " @Karmum said:
    Source please.  

@Lind_L_Taylor said:
    " @Gameboi said:
    Lame doesn't rhyme with play, in fact it sounds nothing like it. You are an idiot. "
    You don't know the half of it. Lind is a System Wars reject that found a nice little warm place on the GB forums.  "
    It's more fun to use the SW terminology when discussing things. People aren't gamers: they're lemmings, cows, sheep, and hermits.  Console systems are lamestations, the Itchcrotch, or the pee.  Companies are Mr. Softy, Ninty, & Sorny.  These are just the way I like to describe things.  If for example, I go to Auto Zone, I call it Auto Bone.  Jack In The Box is Jack in the Crack & so on.  Don't be hatin'.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.