• 169 results
#1 Posted by Foxdemon2k (261 posts) -

For me it has to be the GTA series and Halo.

#2 Posted by BlackWaterCO (1574 posts) -

This thread again huh?

RE4, was worst in series for me

#3 Posted by Bossman4595 (73 posts) -

I'm pretty sure a lot of people didn't  like Luigi's Mansion and I loved every minute.

#4 Posted by De5 (98 posts) -

FFXII

It was a total borefest in my opinion.

#5 Edited by SlayingShogun (257 posts) -

WOW and any MMO's Other then star wars galaxies before they killed it.
Hopefully the KOTOR MMO is awsome and wont be touched by SOE

Same here as well with any FF games

#6 Posted by sdodd02 (722 posts) -

Mario galaxy.

#7 Posted by Iffy350 (224 posts) -

Resident Evil 4

#8 Posted by twenty0ne (3071 posts) -

Oblivion, and the first Fable.

#9 Posted by efrucht (639 posts) -

GTA, Tekken, Halo

#10 Posted by sizu (391 posts) -

Zelda :OOT

Everyone seems to love it.  I don't:)

#11 Posted by get2sammyb (6412 posts) -

I don't really get why everyone thought Smash Bros. Brawl was so great. That game sucks.

#12 Posted by dillonator (145 posts) -

Halo.

Sorry, but 2 and 3 lose the point. 

#13 Posted by Xdude85 (20 posts) -

Grand Theft Auto franchise.

#14 Posted by TanKLoveR (333 posts) -
BlackWaterCO said:
"This thread again huh?

RE4, was worst in series for me"
Thank u sir, finally someone agrees with me -_-.
#15 Posted by Page1 (92 posts) -

Supreme Commander. I liked Total Annihilation but I found SupCom boring.

#16 Posted by Subway (971 posts) -

GTA, Zelda, BattleField, Twisted Metal, there's probably more but I can't think of any haha.

#17 Posted by Aljosa15 (315 posts) -

Halo 1-3, OOT, MGS 1-4, and FFVII.

#18 Posted by Lobsterkin (10 posts) -

GTA IV.

I want to love it, and I realize it's an amazing game, but I can't stand to play the bad-guy, or do bad things in games. I just can't deal with it. When I get up from playing I feel rotten.

#19 Posted by Dairyman (74 posts) -

No More Heroes is quite easily one of the most overrated games I've ever played.

#20 Posted by spragels (97 posts) -

MGS4. I thought it was really boring.

#21 Posted by Helmetz (65 posts) -

NGS...bad camera and RE4...dated control scheme

#22 Posted by Pavaloo (8 posts) -

Fallout series
RE4
Oblivion

#23 Posted by Shocker (2339 posts) -

GTA

#24 Posted by Cleric (286 posts) -

The Half Life series. it's not that I hate it, I just can't seem to get into these games.

Oh well, to each his own, I guess.

#25 Posted by evilhomer (429 posts) -

Halo 2 when that was really popular.

#26 Posted by LightYagami245 (1117 posts) -

I'm definitely going to be killed, but the Halo series and GTA San Andreas. I haven't played GTA4 yet, so I won't say anything about it yet.

#27 Posted by Airswoop (3 posts) -

I really want to love RE4, but aiming with the left stick is just disgusting.

#28 Edited by svcheats1 (141 posts) -

Guild Wars and Age of Conan. I could never get into MMORPGs, they're just way too boring.
Also COD4 because the combat felt way too rushed and hectic.

#29 Edited by Agentfred (58 posts) -
sizu said:
"Zelda :OOT

Everyone seems to love it.  I don't:)"
You beat me to it.
Oh, and Oblivion of course.
#30 Posted by Why_So_Serious (803 posts) -

Halo 3. I think its a descent game but it is way overrated IMO. Don't get me wrong I love playing online but its just not the age-defining great game poeple treat it to be.

#31 Posted by tofu_lion91 (20 posts) -

The World Ends With You. Never liked it, probably never will

#32 Posted by khit (150 posts) -

GTA 4. The only thing fun about it is taking helicopters and chopping things in half with the blades. Definatley not a 10.

#33 Posted by Colonel_Cool (808 posts) -

I loved the first Halo and thought it was great for what it was. Haven't played the last two games of the series though. What I don't understand is how Bioshock gets so much praise.

#34 Posted by comedy (97 posts) -

Halo 3 for me too.

#35 Posted by thebipsnbeeps (545 posts) -

Kingdom Hearts. I think it's an okay game, but I don't see what makes it so great.

#36 Posted by WilliamRLBaker (4777 posts) -

Final Fantasy 7 the game sux yet every one else loves it.

#37 Posted by TheFrostedGamer (296 posts) -

Halo series (Competent as a console shooter, and therein lies the problem.)

Grand Theft Auto series (For me an "urban open-ended-do-whatever" game is fun for about 10 minutes. I don't wanna be a "gangsta" and run amok, and I don't care about the story Rockstar came up with. Show me the door.)

Half Life 2 (Why should I care about this story? Why is it good for this game to be this so linear? Why are the guns this unsatisfying to use? Far Cry 1 for PC (released shortly before HL2) definitely spoiled me for all future first-person shooters)

Goldeneye 64 (I can vaguely remember having fun playing this game in small chunks at the time of release, but NOT a game that holds up well over time. If anything it stands as a monument to "See? This is the very best N64 hardware and good programming could do, and man is it janky". And Thus continued Nintendo's legacy of realy really really bad hardware decisions.)

Bioshock (I don't have beef with this game other than the fact that the combat is pretty unsatisfying. I realize the combat isn't the only, or key, element of the game but it is a FPS and must be enjoyable to play (See: Call of Duty 4). If it's not enjoyable to play , then it might as well just be a movie.)

#38 Posted by Scheds (463 posts) -

I really, truly dislike the Super Smash Bros. games. I guess I could see why they would be popular, they just don't appeal to me at all.

I also did not particularly enjoy Half-Life 2. I did however, really enjoy Episode 1 and 2.
#39 Posted by suneku (2997 posts) -

Halo 1-3

#40 Posted by atejas (3057 posts) -

Any Halo after the first one.
Gears.
Oblivion.

#41 Edited by crunchUK (5963 posts) -
get2sammyb said:
"I don't really get why everyone thought Smash Bros. Brawl was so great. That game sucks."
dieeeeeeeeeeee
b
p.s i pick cod4 (it's terrible!!!!)
#42 Edited by TMThomsen (2070 posts) -

Bioshock.
I'm actually trying to play through it at the moment, but I just can't like it. I don't know what it is... I sure can see the quality of the game, and that it's amazing and unique, but... I just dunno.  Think it's the whole shooting part of the game.. it feels a little "off".

Far Cry series/Crysis.
These games are getting amazing reviews all over the world, but I really dislike them. I guess I can understand why some people find it attractive to be able to attack a town from any angle, but at the cost of slowing down the gameplay. I prefer "thrill-ride" shooters like Call of Duty 4, Half-Life 2, FEAR 2 etc, where the game pushes you along a path where you can experience amazing scenes or perfectly designed combat scenarios.
The Far Cry games just seem lazy: Here's an island. Here is a village on the island. Attack the village. Like how difficult can that be to design?

#43 Posted by barnabyjones (12 posts) -

Every Resident Evil game

#44 Posted by hendersonman (161 posts) -

Final Fantasy 7, little big planet, and zelda OOT

#45 Posted by PenguinDust (12450 posts) -
barnabyjones said:
"Every Resident Evil game"
Agreed.  It's baffling to me why people hold this series in such high regard. 
#46 Posted by License_To_Bill (792 posts) -

The Halo series. I don't like them.

And...

Fable 2. Now, I liked Fable 2, but I didn't get what others got out of it. Namely, I didn't give a fucking-shit about that shit-fucking dog and the UI was fucking atrocious.

#47 Posted by Gaughan (97 posts) -

For me it's the two Yoshi Island games.
I have no idea what it is, but when I play them, I don't get the excitement others get.

#48 Posted by SathingtonWaltz (2053 posts) -

Twilight Princess, the Halo series, Rock Band/Guitar Hero series, World of Warcraft, Starcraft. 

#49 Posted by Black_Rose (7785 posts) -

World of Warcraft, or any other MMO really, they're a huge waste of time.

#50 Posted by mordecaix7 (657 posts) -

Halo 1-3, Bioshock, Half-Life 1 & 2 (haven't played episodes yet), Super Paper Mario...there's probably more, I just can't think of them at the moment.