List of Every Game I Own
Currently own 360+ games across 13 platforms.
|Game Title||Platform||Original/Owned Release Date(s)||Acquire Date (Reason)|
|WWE '13||PS3||October 30, 2012||March 2, 2013|
|Kirby's Return to Dream Land||Wii||October 24, 2011||March 2, 2013|
|Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance||PS3||February 19, 2013||February 21, 2013|
|Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time||PS3||February 5, 2013||February 21, 2013|
|Super Mario Sunshine||GC||August 25, 2002||February 4, 2013|
|Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door (Player's Choice)||GC||Original: October 11, 2004 | PC: April 24, 2006||February 4, 2013|
Important Notes for This List:
- Games are listed from newest to oldest and ordered by initial North American release for the platform I own the game on.
- Plug & Play TV devices (PLUG&PLAY) have their games ordered by Arcade release due to how non-standard the device is.
- Special re-release branding (Greatest Hits, Platinum Hits, Player's Choice, Nintendo Selects, Game of the Year Edition, and others) have their dates listed but it doesn't determine order.
- Downloadable mediums like PlayStation Network (PSN), Xbox Live Marketplace (XBLM) / Xbox Live Indie Games (XBLI), Wii Ware (WW) / Virtual Console (VC), and Steam (STEAM) / Good Old Games (GOG) are listed next to their parent device/platform, but are ordered by digital retail date unless I own an earlier/original version.
- I am not listing any Demo Discs, Demo Versions (PSN/XBLM), or LITE/FREE Versions (IPHN) that I own, unless their retail release was intended to be free.
- Purchase dates above are not used for any ordering below. They're only show as a time frame.
- Descriptions of the comments along side the game listings:
- The first [box] is used to determine completion (see the table below). Completion marks are only set if I remember them, and do not take in achievements/trophies or DLC for max completion.
- The second [box] shows the release and ownership of a game (see 1-1 to 1-3 above). A vertical bar (|) is used used to separate a game's release date from the game owned and a Plus (+) shows multiples of the same game owned over different platforms.
- Completion Markings:
|Mark Type||Mark Symbol||Mark Meaning|
|Bold Check Mark||✔||I've completed the game close to, if not 100% (or similar Max %). Not counting DLC.|
|Regular Check Mark||✓||I've completed the story or main feature, but not necessarily everything in it.|
|Asterisk||*||Progress made in the game's completion.|
|Dash||-||The game doesn't have a method of completion (like original Tetris).|
|Question Mark||?||I have no idea if the game has a method if completion.|
|Bold X||✘||A game I do not want to complete.|
|Regular X||✗||A game I have no actual way or means to complete. At least for now.|
|Blank (no above marks)||Game hasn't been touched at all or long enough for me to forget any active progress.|
|Plus (where applicable)||+||Not a completion marker. Rather, shows multiples of the same game owned over different platforms.|