No idea. I tend to need to urinate frequently, I drink a lot of liquids, so I'm sure it was never more then a few hours.
crusader8463's forum posts
Happy for the nuts who loved the show. Was never my thing. Though given the history it gives me some small hope for shows I liked that got canned early to maybe, someday, possibly, but not really ever come back.
I couldn't care less about:
- Arkham City - Found the combat and level design of the first one mind boggingly repetitive and boring, and this just looks like more of the same. I want more of a focus on the stealth/strategic take down aspects of batman.
- Modern Warfare 3- Never cared for the series.
- Battlefield 3- Tried the beta and was not impressed. Game felt off, wasn't any fun to play, and the whole launching the game from a website crap is really poorly implemented. Plus I refuse to support origin by buying a game they are holding hostage on the service.
- Gears of War 3- I hate playing shooters with controllers. If it ever came to PC I would buy it in a heart beat, but I know I wouldn't enjoy playing it with a controller.
- Uncharted 3- Same as above.
- Halo Anniversary- Same as above.
- Assassin's Creed- Was never a really big fan to begin with, but after getting tricked into buying that broken buggy POS Brotherhood I'm still rather jaded on the series.
- Dark Souls- I prefer my masochism to involve real life people.
- Any of the Yearly Sports Games- Just not a fan of sports games.
Rage is the only one I'm on the fence about. Most of the stuff I have seen and read about it leave me rather uninterested, but every now and then I will read or see something that makes the game look good. I will wait for a Steam sale before I pick it up, but, unlike the above mentioned, that one I will be keeping my eye on.
@crusader8463: I see, that's an interesting viewpoint.Though I think we can all agree to edit titles.
Yes and no to the last part. I think it too could just as easily be abused in a similar way as mentioned above, make a thread about topic A then when it dies off rename to topic B and bump it to lure in people with a new thread, but that could easily be avoided by having a 1 thread title edit limit. That way the people that just want to fix a typo, or reword a poorly worded title, can do so, while limiting how frequently it could be abused.
@Chop: I think it's a generational thing. I asked my grandfather whom he would vote for last election and he said conservative. I asked him why and he said he didn't know. That's just what he always did so that's what he was going to do. He's 92 years old so you can't really say much to convince him to break with tradition, even this crazy thing called logic, but I still think the only reason the idiot conservatives get elected every year is because the population of people like my grandfather, mixed with the idiots you mentioned, are still just enough to let them win.
I just hope the country stays around long enough to be saved from itself.