Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

White Knight Chronicles: International Edition

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Feb 02, 2010

White Knight Chronicles is a mixture of traditional fantasy JRPG and good old fashioned mecha. The story features Leonard, a protagonist who can transform into the White Knight with the use of an ancient technology. The game also allows players to join forces over the internal multiplayer mode, Geonet.

And White Knight Officially Looks Like Crap

• 100 results
    SmugDarkLoser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

pause422

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By pause422

I agree, looks like complete, boring, utter, shit. Just like 99% of every other JRPG.

weltal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By weltal

JRPG looks like a JRPG? *Shocked*

LordAndrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 36

#4  Edited By LordAndrew

Looks the same as last time I saw it. Perhaps no one told you it was an RPG?

Red

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

#5  Edited By Red

I don't get why such corporate JRPGs suck and smaller lower-tech ones like The World Ends With You and the Shin Megami Tensei series are totally awesome.

Oh, I know: money.
    I had hope for this game, but they're dwindling.
    Silverevilchao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Silverevilchao
    pause422 said:
    "I agree, looks like complete, boring, utter, shit. Just like 99% of every other JRPG."
    Because all JRPGs are crappy MMOs, amirite?

By the way, Persona 4 says hi.
    SmugDarkLoser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By SmugDarkLoser
    Red said:
    "I don't get why such corporate JRPGs suck and smaller lower-tech ones like The World Ends With You and the Shin Megami Tensei series are totally awesome.
    I had hope for this game, but now my expectations are a mediocre game at best.
    "
    Not really. 
    There's plenty of good jrpgs on the 360 now.  And persona sucks, it really does, don't get me started on dating (woops, did I say that?) simulators.

It's just they didn't polish this one at all.  What the hell?

Could they really not make the city feel like a city?  JRPGs are typically really good at polishing the games, not this one apparently.

It looks like they tried to use western rpg inspiration.  Mixing the lifeless wrpg worlds and mmo combat with jrpgs is not a good idea.
    jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#8  Edited By jakob187

Corporate?  BWAHAHAHA!!!  This is Level 5, suckas!!!  These are the same doods that brought us the amazing with Dark Cloud, Dark Cloud 2, Dragon Quest VIII, and Rogue Galaxy!!!  These guys do no wrong!

And yeah, man...that game looks so bad.  Look at the excellent lighting effects, the superior anti-aliasing, the shadows, the changing day-to-night cycle, the in-world enemy encounters, the combo system, the detail of the battle system in later gameplay...

Yeah, this game is going to be SOOOOOOO bad.  I hate PS3 with a passion, but this is going to be so fuckin' sweet.  Why?  Again, because it's Level 5, and they have one of the most solid track records in the business.
    SmugDarkLoser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By SmugDarkLoser

I'm confused.  You go in between seriousness and sarcasm so fluidly.

Silverevilchao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Silverevilchao
    SmugDarkLoser said:
    "Red said:
    "I don't get why such corporate JRPGs suck and smaller lower-tech ones like The World Ends With You and the Shin Megami Tensei series are totally awesome.
    "
    Not really. 
    There's plenty of good jrpgs on the 360 now.  And persona sucks, it really does, don't get me started on dating (woops, did I say that?) simulators.

Nah, I'm in it for the totally awesome fast-paced combat and the likeable characters with a story that's awesome.
    Red

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

#11  Edited By Red

Well, by corporate I mean higher-budget. The game just reminds me of FF12 now but without the soul (yes, the tiny soul FF12 had). Total identity crisis.

Oh, and Smug, after all the things you've complained about you then complain about Persona.....screw you man.
    pause422

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By pause422
    Silverevilchao said:
    "pause422 said:
    "I agree, looks like complete, boring, utter, shit. Just like 99% of every other JRPG."

By the way, Persona 4 says hi."
    Obviously you're a moron. No one said anything about an mmo at all. Also, I like Persona 4, notice I said 99% of every other JRPG, not 100%. Don't talk at me when you have no idea what you're talking about.
    Rivix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Rivix

Most city areas in any game aren't the technical achievement of the game to begin with. 

pause422 said:
    "Silverevilchao said:
    "pause422 said:

Obviously you're a moron. No one said anything about an mmo at all. Also, I like Persona 4, notice I said 99% of every other JRPG, not 100%. Don't talk at me when you have no idea what you're talking about."
     Don't try and cover your ass with the .01% 
    chililili

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 7

#14  Edited By chililili
    Silverevilchao said:
    "SmugDarkLoser said:
    "Red said:
    "
    Not really. 

Nah, I'm in it for the totally awesome fast-paced combat and the likeable characters with a story that's awesome."
    @silver Yeah me too.

Anyway leave this guy alone he is obviously a fanboy. He just started posting saying that this game sucks (its basically a run of the mill jrpg that does some interesting things), but then says the 360 has great JRPGs (when no one had mentioned it). Not saying that it doesn't but I wonder how can you dislike, White Knight and Persona 4 and at the same time liek blue dragon, eternal sonata, and star ocean. THEY ARE BASICALLY THE SAME THING (except persona 4, which is better than all those). He is just hating on this thing due to the system its on. So please ignore him.

Anyhow I'm excited for the game and wish to see how well it looks and how the online plays, its been a huge success in Japan so that tells me it must be doing something  good.
    ArchScabby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By ArchScabby

well if it's a JRPG than of course it looks like crap.  (I hate JRPG's)

10MP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By 10MP

aside from the terrible battle music it looks pretty good.

Silverevilchao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Silverevilchao
    pause422 said:
    "Silverevilchao said:
    "pause422 said:

Obviously you're a moron. No one said anything about an mmo at all. Also, I like Persona 4, notice I said 99% of every other JRPG, not 100%. Don't talk at me when you have no idea what you're talking about."
    White Knight's also a MMO. At least, according to Famitsu when they reviewed it.

http://kotaku.com/5113983/shocker-famitsu-does-not-love-white-knight-chronicles

And I really can't read minds. Are you trying to tell me that I'm supposed to know that you're a Persona 4 fan by that "99% of every JRPG" statement, when pretty much everyone I've ever talked to on the internet has no idea what the hell Persona 4 is?
    Karmum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#18  Edited By Karmum
    pause422 said:
    "Silverevilchao said:
    "pause422 said:

What a fucking joke, pretending like you know what your talking about. Since you have played 99 percent of the boring, and shitty JRPGs, amirite? I can assure you there is a higher percentage than "1 percent of JRPGs" that are good. For two reasons:

1) You haven't played all of the JRPGs to know that 99 percent of them suck.
    2) Your opinion =/= fact.

As for how the game looks, I was never partically interested in it at all. It is giving me the same vibe as when I watched my brother play Final Fantasy XII -- had no interest. And I'm a huge Final Fantasy fan. That is just me, though.
    BoG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#19  Edited By BoG

First of all, you're really missing out if you label Persona as simply a "dating sim." I pity you, really.

Second, whoever thought it would be a good idea to make a lifeless city in that game was nuts. I'll probably pass, because it looks like FFXII before they added life.
    SmugDarkLoser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By SmugDarkLoser
    chililili said:
    "Silverevilchao said:
    "SmugDarkLoser said:
    "Red said:
    "
    Not really. 

Nah, I'm in it for the totally awesome fast-paced combat and the likeable characters with a story that's awesome."
    @silver Yeah me too.

Anyway leave this guy alone he is obviously a fanboy. He just started posting saying that this game sucks (its basically a run of the mill jrpg that does some interesting things), but then says the 360 has great JRPGs (when no one had mentioned it). Not saying that it doesn't but I wonder how can you dislike, White Knight and Persona 4 and at the same time liek blue dragon, eternal sonata, and star ocean. THEY ARE BASICALLY THE SAME THING (except persona 4, which is better than all those). He is just hating on this thing due to the system its on. So please ignore him.

Anyhow I'm excited for the game and wish to see how well it looks and how the online plays, its been a huge success in Japan so that tells me it must be doing something  good."
    No, not really.  The 360 is just getting the good jrpgs.

White Knight looks like garbage, do we even have to go on with that?
    As for Persona, it's not as bad as I said, it's just better as an adventure game than a jrpg to be honest.
    I actually did like it, I was just being teh meanie!!

The main thing I have against persona 3 and 4 are that they're  ps2 games. Make it a ps3 game already, jees.
    HandsomeDead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By HandsomeDead

Who officially deemed it as looking like crap?

mcrproductions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By mcrproductions

I think we should all stop judging a game that has not come out in America. Yeah, yeah, yeah it came out in Japan, but honestly, who knows what they could change? And until you've played it which I don't think anyone on this page has, your opinion is void. All of these comments aren't even from a demo, you guys are all talking about a game you have never played. Maybe the city will be lifeless? Who cares. It's level 5 and most likely something else much more entertaining will make up for that. And I'm fairly sure this is not an MMO, but it has MMO elements. BIG difference.

zitosilva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#23  Edited By zitosilva

I don't think it looks like crap. If you said that the enviroment looks lika a ghost town, then I'd agree with you. But in its emptyness it looks good.

And japanese reviews have already appeared, if I'm not mistaken the game has already been launched in japan, and they've been saying good things about it. I wouldn't jump to conclusions so quickly.
    It's just weid though,  this is a level 5 game. Even in their games weaker games they put out a good presentation, this looks like a little rushed and unfinished.

And by the way, why do people feel the need to just come in and bash at jrpgs? If you don't like the genre, just move along please...

mcrproductions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By mcrproductions
    SmugDarkLoser said:
    "chililili said:
    "Silverevilchao said:
    "SmugDarkLoser said:
    "Red said:
    "
    Not really. 

@silver Yeah me too.

Anyhow I'm excited for the game and wish to see how well it looks and how the online plays, its been a huge success in Japan so that tells me it must be doing something  good."
    No, not really.  The 360 is just getting the good jrpgs.

White Knight looks like garbage, do we even have to go on with that?
    As for Persona, it's not as bad as I said, it's just better as an adventure game than a jrpg to be honest.
    I actually did like it, I was just being teh meanie!!

The main thing I have against persona 3 and 4 are that they're  ps2 games. Make it a ps3 game already, jees."
    The 360 is getting the good RPG's? Has someone replaced the meaning of "good" with mediocre? The Last Remnant, Blue Dragon, and Infinite Undiscovery were "meh" at best. The only one I would consider good is Lost Oddyssey. But that wasn't nearly as good as Persona 3 or 4. Did the thought ever cross your mind that the new Persona games are good because they are on an outdayed system? Without the neccessity of rediculously good graphics the developers could actually develop a good story with a great art style. And the fact that you said Persona is "basically" an adventure game just makes everything else you just said void.
    SmugDarkLoser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By SmugDarkLoser

^ I guess it could be good in reality.  It's just it looks so unpolished and now that I'm looking at it, could WKC have originally have been a scrapped ps2 mmo converted into a ps3 single player game?
    that'd make sense and explain why the towns look like they do-- they would have been filled up and gave themselves life, the battle system would explain itself, and the open world type battlefields are also explained.

JoelTGM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#26  Edited By JoelTGM

It looks good if you're into JRPGs.  It's not about instant gratification obviously... and that's why I play games like Fable instead.

SmugDarkLoser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By SmugDarkLoser

mcrproductions said:

"SmugDarkLoser said:
    "chililili said:
    The 360 is getting the good RPG's? Has someone replaced the meaning of "good" with mediocre? The Last Remnant, Blue Dragon, and Infinite Undiscovery were "meh" at best. The only one I would consider good is Lost Oddyssey. But that wasn't nearly as good as Persona 3 or 4. Did the thought ever cross your mind that the new Persona games are good because they are on an outdayed system? Without the neccessity of rediculously good graphics the developers could actually develop a good story with a great art style. And the fact that you said Persona is "basically" an adventure game just makes everything else you just said void."

The reason why persona is so highly acclaimed is because it simulates the jrpg experience in what is basically not a jrpg. 

Last Remnant is pretty good.
    Infinite Undiscovery is meh

That being said, Blue Dragon, Lost Odyssey, and Tales are all fantastic. 
    Why do I consider the 360 good for jrpgs?  well, there's consistently a good one every couple months. 
    You really need to stop hiding behind the ps2, because it took a long time for jrpgs to start rolling crazily on that baby.  People did what your doing to the 360 as what they did to the ps2 with the ps1.

This is a view from someone who likes jrpgs perspective, not someone who will just pop in and out for final fantasy.

Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Jayge_

It looks like doo-doo butter to me. And I'm a moderate fan of jRPGs. I'll stick with my PSP for my androgynous fix.

SmugDarkLoser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By SmugDarkLoser

did jayge just agree with me?
    hey jayge, you know I made that post, right?

Illmatic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Illmatic

I don't think its the fact that people are shocked its a JRPG that led to people talking it down. It's the fact that a strange amount of hype seemed to build from so little info. No way its gonna live up to any of it.

Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Jayge_
    SmugDarkLoser said:
    "did jayge just agree with me?
    hey jayge, you know I made that post, right?
    "
    I also share a liking for Nuts and Bolts with you. Crazy, I know.
    mcrproductions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By mcrproductions
    SmugDarkLoser said:
    "

mcrproductions said:

"SmugDarkLoser said:
    "chililili said:
    The 360 is getting the good RPG's? Has someone replaced the meaning of "good" with mediocre? The Last Remnant, Blue Dragon, and Infinite Undiscovery were "meh" at best. The only one I would consider good is Lost Oddyssey. But that wasn't nearly as good as Persona 3 or 4. Did the thought ever cross your mind that the new Persona games are good because they are on an outdayed system? Without the neccessity of rediculously good graphics the developers could actually develop a good story with a great art style. And the fact that you said Persona is "basically" an adventure game just makes everything else you just said void."

The reason why persona is so highly acclaimed is because it simulates the jrpg experience in what is basically not a jrpg. 

Last Remnant is pretty good.
    Infinite Undiscovery is meh

That being said, Blue Dragon, Lost Odyssey, and Tales are all fantastic. 
    Why do I consider the 360 good for jrpgs?  well, there's consistently a good one every couple months. 
    You really need to stop hiding behind the ps2, because it took a long time for jrpgs to start rolling crazily on that baby.  People did what your doing to the 360 as what they did to the ps2 with the ps1.

This is a view from someone who likes jrpgs perspective, not someone who will just pop in and out for final fantasy.

"
    Well my opinion comes as someone who started playing JRPG's because of Persona 3 and has played (almost) every 360 JRPG ever since Blue Dragon, but how the hell isn't Persona a JRPG? It is a Role-Playing Game made in Japan. Hell, it's even based in Japan. You are the first person I have ever encountered that considered Persona something else. I love my 360 but it has yet to have a great JRPG. Hopefully Star Ocean will change that, but until it does PS3 still has a chance to come out with the first great JRPG of this generation and getting rid of that possibility because of some town footage on the Japanese build is shortsighted.
    SmugDarkLoser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By SmugDarkLoser

^ no, it is a rpg, but it just seems like its acclaimed for straying to its non rpg like sides.  For example, I think people enjoy tthe muder mystery part of persona more than anything else.
    It's simply because it runs on things similar to adventure games and dating sims. 

I think people wouldn't have liked it if it were more traditional

TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By TwoOneFive

lol waddaya know, more ps3 hate from a 360 fanboy. i think the game looks decent. since when was the last time an rpg looked THAT impressive really? really though i have no opinion, as i never play rpgs (although i enjoyed playing my brothers copy of valkyria chronicles....which reminds me, will brad ever review that game, i thought he played it?)

PercyChuggs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By PercyChuggs

It's Level 5, they have yet to make a bad RPG. You people need to settle the hell down. Graphics whores.

DreamsVisions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By DreamsVisions

that looks terrible.  what happened?  it had so much promise.

Rivix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Rivix

I think most of the developer's effort went into the battle system, which still looks great.

mcrproductions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By mcrproductions
    SmugDarkLoser said:
    "^ no, it is a rpg, but it just seems like its acclaimed for straying to its non rpg like sides.  For example, I think people enjoy tthe muder mystery part of persona more than anything else.
    It's simply because it runs on things similar to adventure games and dating sims. 

I think people wouldn't have liked it if it were more traditional"
    Wait, I'm confused... are you saying it's a bad thing that Atlus tried to make a game that wasn't completely traditional? Traditional JRPG's have their place (Lost Oddyssey), but RPG-makers have to seriously stop waiting for the next Final Fantasy game to do what it does. It seems like in general this stagnant genre has a hard time evolving and when it does it is no longer a part of the genre? Just because GTA: San Andreas has planes that you can fly doesn not make it a flight simulator.
    BoG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#39  Edited By BoG
    SmugDarkLoser said:
    "^ no, it is a rpg, but it just seems like its acclaimed for straying to its non rpg like sides.  For example, I think people enjoy tthe muder mystery part of persona more than anything else.

Oh, I get it. JRPG innovates, people like it, and that's bad? I personally loved the combination of the elements. The battles are unique and fun, the persona system is really cool, and the life outside of battles is interesting. It's a breath of fresh air.
    AndrewGaspar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

#40  Edited By AndrewGaspar

It looks fine. The city is a little empty, but besides that, everything looks solid. Remember: this is a JRPG.

RHCPfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 8

#41  Edited By RHCPfan24
    jakob187 said:
    "Corporate?  BWAHAHAHA!!!  This is Level 5, suckas!!!  These are the same doods that brought us the amazing with Dark Cloud, Dark Cloud 2, Dragon Quest VIII, and Rogue Galaxy!!!  These guys do no wrong!
    And yeah, man...that game looks so bad.  Look at the excellent lighting effects, the superior anti-aliasing, the shadows, the changing day-to-night cycle, the in-world enemy encounters, the combo system, the detail of the battle system in later gameplay...

Yeah, this game is going to be SOOOOOOO bad.  I hate PS3 with a passion, but this is going to be so fuckin' sweet.  Why?  Again, because it's Level 5, and they have one of the most solid track records in the business.
    "
    Don't forget Professor Layton!

I love Persona 4 and the series in general, AND I also like JRPG's. I liked Lost Odyssey and I am sure the Tales series and games like that are fine. The White Knight Chronicles I don't really care about, but JRPG's are fine in this day and age. There is crap yes, but there are a lot of great ones too. I'm sure The White Knight Chronicles will be fine, to say the least.
    SmugDarkLoser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By SmugDarkLoser
    mcrproductions said:
    "SmugDarkLoser said:

Wait, I'm confused... are you saying it's a bad thing that Atlus tried to make a game that wasn't completely traditional? Traditional JRPG's have their place (Lost Oddyssey), but RPG-makers have to seriously stop waiting for the next Final Fantasy game to do what it does. It seems like in general this stagnant genre has a hard time evolving and when it does it is no longer a part of the genre? Just because GTA: San Andreas has planes that you can fly doesn not make it a flight simulator."
    No, I'm just saying that people only liked it because it tried to be like something else than a jrpg.
    In other words, it not necessarily an instant hit with people who like jrpgs but more so to others for bringing what people like get out of any jrpg to them. 

And don't use Lost Odyssey for a traditional jrpgs suck arguement, that's the worse game you can use considering how traditional it is and how awesome it is.

AndrewGaspar said:
    "It looks fine. The city is a little empty, but besides that, everything looks solid. Remember: this is a JRPG."

I don't get it.  Wouldn't that mean it would be more polished?  The cities in most jrpgs seem to feel more living.
    This reminds me much of things like two worlds.  They're just not living and the world is so fake.
    UltramanJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By UltramanJ

Looks fine to me. Does every next gen game need a weird shiny sheen splattered all over it to be deemed good looking?

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#44  Edited By jakob187
    SmugDarkLoser said:
    "I'm confused.  You go in between seriousness and sarcasm so fluidly."
    Level 5 is a solid company that consistantly puts out solid games.  This game will more than likely be fucking incredible.  On top of which...you posted up a video of some dood just randomly walking around and little amounts of fully-upgraded combat.  Meanwhile, you post up lame videos for Star Ocean 4 and claim it's going to be fucking incredible.
    So...in turn...you confuse me more than I would confuse you.
    LordAndrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By LordAndrew
    SmugDarkLoser said:
    "No, I'm just saying that people only liked it because it tried to be like something else than a jrpg.
    In other words, it not necessarily an instant hit with people who like jrpgs but more so to others for bringing what people like get out of any jrpg to them.  "
    In other words you have absolutely no idea why people like the series.
    Optiow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Optiow

It don't look that bad.
    I think it looks good.

SmugDarkLoser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By SmugDarkLoser
    UltramanJ said:
    "

Looks fine to me. Does every next gen game need a weird shiny sheen splattered all over it to be deemed good looking?

"
    oh no, it's not that. It's just the fact that there's nothing great that they could splash over.  It looks so bland.  Too bland.

LordAndrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By LordAndrew
    SmugDarkLoser said:
    "UltramanJ said:
    "Looks fine to me. Does every next gen game need a weird shiny sheen splattered all over it to be deemed good looking?"
    oh no, it's not that. It's just the fact that there's nothing great that they could splash over.  It looks so bland.  Too bland. "
    Welcome to the current generation.
    SmugDarkLoser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By SmugDarkLoser
    LordAndrew said:
    "SmugDarkLoser said:
    "UltramanJ said:
    "Looks fine to me. Does every next gen game need a weird shiny sheen splattered all over it to be deemed good looking?"
    oh no, it's not that. It's just the fact that there's nothing great that they could splash over.  It looks so bland.  Too bland. "
    Welcome to the current generation."

Uhh... no.
    Star Ocean 4 has a lot of "splash" (it looks candy coated).  That being said, they  model the cities very nicely.

FF13 will also have plenty, but you've seen how intricate that sky city is.
    Dalai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Dalai

I never got the hype for this game, but I don't touch JRPGs that don't have "Mother" or "Earthbound" in the title.  Eh, I guess I'll never understand the genre as a whole.

As for the screens, the city looks alright, but it seems so lifeless and generic.  It really needs some flair.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.