ZombiePie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 19

Edited By ZombiePie  Staff

Welcome One and All!!!

Hello and welcome to the latest edition of the Giant Bomb Community Spotlight! There's a lot to talk about the site this week. For one the Giant Bomb community has given $2,220 (to date) to the Child's Play charity. Also if you are wondering where your autographed poster are they have finally have hit the offices and are being signed as we speak. The interns also have been providing the community with a good deal of content on the Giant Bomb YouTube Channel. Also ask Intern Perry any questions you would like him to answer for you. Also a bunch of users changed their avatars to mark Dave Snider's birthday...ad then they changed them back. Finally always remeber to check out the Bomb Shelter for the best of the best of teh Giant Bomb Community.

Noble Notables

• The Giant Bomb Battlefield 3 Community Thread - Play the BETA with Other Users By Heading Over HERE!
  • Vito's Game Giveaway #53! (Baldur's Gate/Baldur's Gate II!) - Due Oct. 5th - Try to Win a Free Game HERE!
  • 3rd Strike Online Edition 360 Ranking Battle Pilot Season! - Sign up and Get the Dates HERE!
  • Gears of War 3 Community Game Nights - Join the Fun By Signing up Over HERE!

Wonderful Wikis

Fantastic Forums/ Best of Blogs

Lovable Lists

User Reviews

User Created Podcasts

Author's Note:Did you find or create any showcase worthy content on Giant Bomb be it related to the wiki or forums? Well then drop a comment on this here feature with a link to anything you have created or found and I promise to showcase it next week. Also to stay up on the best of the best of the Giant Bomb Community follow me on Twitter@GiantBombSquad

ZombiePie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By ZombiePie  Staff

Welcome One and All!!!

Hello and welcome to the latest edition of the Giant Bomb Community Spotlight! There's a lot to talk about the site this week. For one the Giant Bomb community has given $2,220 (to date) to the Child's Play charity. Also if you are wondering where your autographed poster are they have finally have hit the offices and are being signed as we speak. The interns also have been providing the community with a good deal of content on the Giant Bomb YouTube Channel. Also ask Intern Perry any questions you would like him to answer for you. Also a bunch of users changed their avatars to mark Dave Snider's birthday...ad then they changed them back. Finally always remeber to check out the Bomb Shelter for the best of the best of teh Giant Bomb Community.

Noble Notables

• The Giant Bomb Battlefield 3 Community Thread - Play the BETA with Other Users By Heading Over HERE!
  • Vito's Game Giveaway #53! (Baldur's Gate/Baldur's Gate II!) - Due Oct. 5th - Try to Win a Free Game HERE!
  • 3rd Strike Online Edition 360 Ranking Battle Pilot Season! - Sign up and Get the Dates HERE!
  • Gears of War 3 Community Game Nights - Join the Fun By Signing up Over HERE!

Wonderful Wikis

Fantastic Forums/ Best of Blogs

Lovable Lists

User Reviews

User Created Podcasts

Author's Note:Did you find or create any showcase worthy content on Giant Bomb be it related to the wiki or forums? Well then drop a comment on this here feature with a link to anything you have created or found and I promise to showcase it next week. Also to stay up on the best of the best of the Giant Bomb Community follow me on Twitter@GiantBombSquad

Avatar image for video_game_king
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 14

#2  Edited By Video_Game_King

Are you just linking to random shit? Also, are you going to ignore the Duel of the Blogs between me and Mento?

Mento

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 212

#3  Edited By Mento  Moderator

@Video_Game_King: To be fair, all we've done so far are introductory blogs. Maybe he's saving it for next week when we're knee-deep in our 3rd edition feuding.

Thanks for featuring another ridiculous list of mine, ZP. It's brand new so I'm impressed you caught it in time.

ZombiePie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By ZombiePie  Staff
@Mento: @Video_Game_King: I want to post it when there are enough parts to it where it's not just intro blogs. Also both of you got a name drop out side of your faux competition. 
Also pauper, I'm filling a complaint to the FDA that your blogs cause birth defects.
Hizang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 15

#5  Edited By Hizang

Thanks again for including my blog, my Club Penguin Quest must be heard, THE PEOPLE MUST KNOW!

Psycosis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

#6  Edited By Psycosis

It's not an addiction I can stop any time I want!

takashichea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#7  Edited By takashichea

Thanks for spotlighting Oscar and my little sister's list (a bit unexpected)! My little sister does influence me on video games and anime, and I'm just there to promote her love on these pages (most of it).

Ohh, a palindrome list! All right, I'm such a nerd...

EuanDewar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By EuanDewar

I'm going to thank you for including me in the only way I know how.

Brackynews

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 48

#9  Edited By Brackynews

Thanks ZP!

Avatar image for spilledmilkfactory
spilledmilkfactory

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 75

User Lists: 23

Thanks for including my Rise of NIghtmares review! I really enjoyed the game, even though it was kind of horrible. I'd also like to plug my blog The Weekend Bender, in which I attempt to find every game that was released over the past week and give them all a one to two paragraph review, for consideration next time. Here are the links to weeks one, two, three, and four.

Anyways, thanks again and mad props to everyone else who made it in this week :)

Claude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 18

#11  Edited By Claude

And life goes on in the spotlight. How will you respond? Seldomly, it seems.

meatsounds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#12  Edited By meatsounds
Hizang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

Hamst3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 2

#14  Edited By Hamst3r
Karl_Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Karl_Boss

Get some Zombiepie

Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Video_Game_King
@Unknown_Pleasures

How would that work? You kill a cow, then bring it back to life, then kill it again, and then pie-ify it?
Karl_Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Karl_Boss

@Video_Game_King: The process takes longer than making crude oil so don't expect any anytime soon.

Bollard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#19  Edited By Bollard
ZombiePie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By ZombiePie  Staff

Could use some suggestions about Wikis and user lists for this week.

Mento

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 212

#21  Edited By Mento  Moderator

I have a really stupid idea for a list (when are they ever not) I can whip up in about ten minutes. Gimme a sec.

Edit: Okay, here. I'm so sorry everyone.

Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Video_Game_King

Shit! I forgot to mention my two blogs! But I got here just in time, so fret not.

halberdierv2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#23  Edited By halberdierv2

I've been working on this for a while. I'm probably gonna get a lot of flak for this, but hey, I've still got a while to go before I'm really satisfied that the article can usurp people's opinion of it.

ZombiePie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By ZombiePie  Staff