Nopes.

Qorious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By Qorious

Um... no. Not yet anyways. Give me another decade and I'll inform you then.

ch13696

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#4  Edited By ch13696

I am sort of. My girl has a 1 1/2 year old son and they live with me. The kid is straight up mexican and I'm white (no racism here)

fr0br0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By fr0br0

Yes. Well... no. Maybe. I don't know. Probably. They don't tell me if any surrogate mother's chose my sperm.

oldschool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#6  Edited By oldschool

You know I am.

Fanboy Fortress! Child soldiers at 14 & 16.

turbomonkey138

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By turbomonkey138
@oldschool said:
" You know I am.

"
HOly shit
turbomonkey138

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By turbomonkey138

I hope im not ..... you never know these days

simian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#9  Edited By simian

Step-Father... Does that count?
My step daughter has been banished when I'm playing since she starts trash talking me. She did like Castle Crashers though...

zityz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By zityz

No and I'm kind of scared to have a mini version of me.

JJOR64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#11  Edited By JJOR64

Nope.  I probably wont be for a long time.

flaminghobo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 13

#12  Edited By flaminghobo
@oldschool said:
" You know I am.

"
Can I have their number? ;)

I'm 14, so I don't need a kid right now.
deadmonkeys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By deadmonkeys

Nope! Unless that one night in Ireland.... oh shit.

Avatar image for agnogenic_delete
Agnogenic_delete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Agnogenic_delete

No no no! I can't imagine having kids... I am not too fond of the idea at the moment.

Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Linkyshinks

Not yet, but I will be very soon, I am of the age where one should begin to settle down now...besides, I have in truth been getting very broody of late.. For now, I get a ton of practice in looking after both my nieces at every opportunity :D

No Caption Provided

...It's hard work, very consuming, but I am ready for it, I will take to fatherhood very well I think, certainly many of those around me believe so.

samcotts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By samcotts

I'm looking forward to one day having kids, but as a 17 year old, I'm not quite ready to ruin my life quite yet.

Hamst3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 2

#17  Edited By Hamst3r

No and I plan to never be a parent. For every kid I don't have, there will be some person that has five...or six...or seven...

Red12b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#18  Edited By Red12b

No, not that I know of, But when I meet the right girl I def want Kids, I even have their names in my head.
I looked after my cousins all the time and I really want to be a father someday.

oldschool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By oldschool
@Linkyshinks said:
" Not yet, but I will be very soon, I am of the age where one should begin to settle down now...besides, I have in truth been getting very broody of late.. For now, I get a ton of practice in looking after both my nieces at every opportunity :D

No Caption Provided
...It's hard work, very consuming, but I am ready for it, I will take to fatherhood very well I think, certainly many of those around me believe so. "
I am betting that you are their favourite uncle LS  :-)

Just make sure you teach them about good gaming, not evil (those games that end with a Zed).
oldschool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By oldschool
@FlamingHobo said:
" @oldschool said:
" You know I am.

"
Can I have their number? ;)"
Sure,  'cause we all know that everyone is who they say they are on the internet  :-)
Marzy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Marzy

Nope, not yet.

I'm sort of mixed about it. I would love children, but I'm not used to really being around young children, so I don't think I would have a clue about fathering. There's also the fact that I'll probably end up living a lonely life.

I'm only 19, so I suppose I have a while yet, but I guess I'll have to wait and see where my life takes me.

Red12b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Red12b
@oldschool:
Hahahaha,
bartholomew999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By bartholomew999

Yep, a six year old whose Zangief is vicious to my Fei Long.  My wife is 7 mos. pregnant with our second maybe I'll be able to beat the newborn when he pops out.

oldschool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By oldschool
@Marzy said:
" Nope, not yet.I'm sort of mixed about it. I would love children, but I'm not used to really being around young children, so I don't think I would have a clue about fathering. There's also the fact that I'll probably end up living a lonely life.  I'm only 19, so I suppose I have a while yet, but I guess I'll have to wait and see where my life takes me. "
Don't be such a pessimist.  I never held a baby until I was one at 33.  I had no interest in babies and certainly didn't want to pick one up.  So, I was clueless.  Thing is, it just happens and it feels right.  There is no better feeling and you will experience that one day.

Yes, you have plenty of time and having chatted with you for a few years now, there is no way you will end up alone.  If you have to, come to Australia - our woman are pretty easy and they fall for a cultured accent  :-)
cspiffo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By cspiffo
@oldschool said:
" @Marzy said:
" Nope, not yet.I'm sort of mixed about it. I would love children, but I'm not used to really being around young children, so I don't think I would have a clue about fathering. There's also the fact that I'll probably end up living a lonely life.  I'm only 19, so I suppose I have a while yet, but I guess I'll have to wait and see where my life takes me. "
Don't be such a pessimist.  I never held a baby until I was one at 33.
"
You bacame a baby at age 33?  LOL
Sorry, don't mean to be the grammar police but I thought that was pretty funny.

Yeah, Kids are great.  If  Marzy is that worried about it then he will be fine.  It's those assholes out there who only think about sex as a pleasure commodity that screw shit up, having kids then not supporting them.
Karmum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#26  Edited By Karmum
@oldschool said:
" You know I am.

"
That isn't a normal video game collection, that isn't even...human. You don't even look the old, considering your oldest daughter is the same age as me.
oldschool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By oldschool
@cspiffo said:
" @oldschool said:
" @Marzy said:
"
You bacame a baby at age 33?  LOLSorry, don't mean to be the grammar police but I thought that was pretty funny.Yeah, Kids are great.  If  Marzy is that worried about it then he will be fine.  It's those assholes out there who only think about sex as a pleasure commodity that screw shit up, having kids then not supporting them. "
Oh man, that sentence was massive phail  :-(  

I think the word should have been "had" not "was".   Although, most people thought I was still just a big baby at 33  :-)
oldschool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By oldschool
@Karmum said:
" @oldschool said:
" You know I am.

"
That isn't a normal video game collection, that isn't even...human. You don't even look the old, considering your oldest daughter is the same age as me. "
Sad, but true, maybe the photograph flatters me a little, but in one month's time, I will be 49.  I am not feeling old though - I have too much fun to think about it  :-)
cspiffo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By cspiffo
@oldschool said:
" @cspiffo said:
" @oldschool said:
" @Marzy said:
"
You bacame a baby at age 33?  LOLSorry, don't mean to be the grammar police but I thought that was pretty funny.Yeah, Kids are great.  If  Marzy is that worried about it then he will be fine.  It's those assholes out there who only think about sex as a pleasure commodity that screw shit up, having kids then not supporting them. "

I think the word should have been "had" not "was".   Although, most people thought I was still just a big baby at 33  :-)
"
It's okay dude.  My wife calls me a big baby just about everyday, and I'm 32!  We dude's never grow up :^P 
ahriman22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By ahriman22

I hate kids, I doubt mine would make it past 6 without me going crazy.

Marzy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Marzy

Thanks for the help guys, it's definitely made me feel better about it and myself.

ManlyBeast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By ManlyBeast
@Mordukai said:
" My daughter will be 4 in September. We sometimes play Feeding Frenzy 2 together. 

No Caption Provided

"
Dumb idea man. Only time until someone put that pic on you know what site.
Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Linkyshinks
@oldschool said:
" @Linkyshinks said:
" Not yet, but I will be very soon, I am of the age where one should begin to settle down now...besides, I have in truth been getting very broody of late.. For now, I get a ton of practice in looking after both my nieces at every opportunity :D

No Caption Provided
...It's hard work, very consuming, but I am ready for it, I will take to fatherhood very well I think, certainly many of those around me believe so. "
I am betting that you are their favourite uncle LS  :-)

Just make sure you teach them about good gaming, not evil (those games that end with a Zed).
"

You would be right ;)  The elder one likes peeking through my letter box and shouting "uncle ___!, where are you hiding?!" (lol), whenever she comes around. While the little one flaps her arms at the very sight of me, wanting me to pick her up and take her on yet another tour of our garden. I have built up a strong bond with both of them now, I love teaching and playing with them whenever I can, I have come to take a great deal of joy watching their personalities develop knowing I'm having a positive impact on them. I definitely feel that's the case with the older of the two, she's very much like me when I was at that age,

Haha, for a second there I thought you were confessing to that fetish thing, you know the one where grown men wear diapers and are breast fed. ...I saw a CSI episode once...

mordukai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By mordukai
@cspiffo said:
" @oldschool said:
" @cspiffo said:
" @oldschool said:
" @Marzy said:
"

"
It's okay dude.  My wife calls me a big baby just about everyday, and I'm 32!  We dude's never grow up :^P  "
My wife calls me a big baby too, not every day though just about 4 times a week. and I am also 32...well about to be in December. 
RHCPfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 8

#36  Edited By RHCPfan24

As a 16 year old, no I am NOT a parent yet. Still, I am looking forward to being a parent years from now and having a nice family. But I don't have to think about that now. ;)

euge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By euge

Not surprised by the numbers considering that anyone who has children wont have time for video games. One reason I don't want children yet is exactly that. I imagine there will come a time when having children becomes more appealing than having fun on my ps3 but at 25 years of age I'm still going strong.

Also I have 2 nephews that I can half treat as my own children for now :)

VWGTI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By VWGTI

I'm not ready yet. Maybe in a few years when I'm 30. I'm more focused on my career and not so much on having a family of my own at the moment.

Avatar image for valkyriegoddess
ValkyrieGoddess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By ValkyrieGoddess

Yes........and i'll leave it at that.

shadows_kill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By shadows_kill

nope.. maybe in 10 years.

Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Linkyshinks
@Trillian said:
" Yup just came in the mail a few weeks ago ;) little girl too
Been a parent for the last 4 weeks now. Best feeling ever.
No Caption Provided
Been lots of work but it fun seeing there personalities develop especially with this little one. "

Congrats, this must be special time for you, savour it  ;). 

I think you have a while yet to see any glimspes of personality... But having said that, babies can show similar mannerisms or traits to others in your family, even at a very young age.

Good luck, embrace and enjoy fatherhood.

flaminghobo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 13

#42  Edited By flaminghobo
@oldschool said:
" @FlamingHobo said:
" @oldschool said:
" You know I am.

"
Can I have their number? ;)"
Sure,  'cause we all know that everyone is who they say they are on the internet  :-)
"
Touché. :)
Avatar image for deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96
deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The closest I would be is to my dog or that I'm an uncle, but other then that I am not....BUT the people who somehow created me, they are parents.

Jambones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Jambones

Yep. A 6 year old boy and a 4 year old girl, currently begging me to get the new Monkey Island games :D

Awesome photos by the way, and congratulations to you, Trillian!

GTCknight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By GTCknight

I'm 20 years old and I have never had a girlfriend (I have been too busy playing videogames). So the only other way I could have had a kid, is if some girl (or woman) raped me without my knowing it. In which case it would have had to have been a female ninja or a very smart girl/woman. 

Red12b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Red12b
@GTCknight:
Haha?
Trillian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Trillian
@GTCknight said:
"

I'm 20 years old and I have never had a girlfriend (I have been too busy playing videogames). So the only other way I could have had a kid, is if some girl (or woman) raped me without my knowing it. In which case it would have had to have been a female ninja or a very smart girl/woman. 

"
Hey i was the same way... then while playing cod2 i met a real live girl who 4 months later i married.
I ain't passing on a girl that plays CoD2 >.>

bretthancock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#48  Edited By bretthancock

I have a 2.5 year old and I'm only 24, you can do the math on that one.  She's the best thing that ever happened to me though.  I tried to teach her how to play Geometry Wars and while she didn't really get it she now walks around my gaming room saying "Daddy, I play space ship game!"  Melts my heart.   A few pics:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

iam3green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By iam3green

no, i don't  have any kids. i don't even have a girlfriend :(

CapcomOverdose