By bonbolapti 2 Comments
Wii U is a contraption that blows everyone's 'mind', because gamers everywhere need to have it owed to them. So Nintendo isn't giving you the shit you want because you already have it twice. Class, I want to see a show of hands! How many of you people got furious at Nintendo? Don't be shy, I know there's a lot of hands. I was Mad at Microsoft for acting like their the New Nintendo. There can only be one Family friendly Game company, and it certainly can't be forced down my throat with acting.
But the 'Wacom University' has sparked a lot of interest in my mind parts. Forgive me for fanning over here, but Nintendo always seems to get me excited every time they actually do something different. I can't remember the last time I sat down and played a Wii game, but I'll sure as hell buy into this. I have a habit of supporting things that I like.
The 3DS for example. I recently bought one, and I couldn't be happier. With very little money for more important things, it was probably a bad idea. Yet E3 was a time for reminding me what was coming out on the fantastical handheld, and I ultimately forgot the PSVita was a thing. It is a thing right? With front and back molestation? (Japan's got something big planned for the V that's for sure. OH HO HO.) I absolutely enjoy the Street Pass in the Mii Plaza, because essentially I'm judging people based on their Mii's and what they've been playing. My favorite was the middle aged Asian lady with the Nintendogs game (There was not a lot of people on the bus ok. So it's really easy to tell who it was.)
Well as this blog is being written, I will probably as of this afternoon bought Ocarina of Time 3D. (really, who isn't?) I'm also probably having lots of FUN with it. But Practically a week later I'd have also bought Resident Evil: The Mercenaries and I'll probably be having EVEN MORE fun, enjoying Mercenaries for what it is, and Fawning over the Demo for RE:velations. (I like my Resident Evil games like I like my women, __________________________ ) I'm not exactly sold on RE:mercs, yet there's enough there to make it a legitimate stand alone.
I think what we're learning about this Blog is that I'm really big into Nintendo, and this is all unintentional. It's easy to get giddy with everything they do because it's all I ever grew up with, and I guess I must be a fanboy or something. GAWDDAMNIT!
So incase there were too many words for you to understand: Here's the Short NSFW version
Other things of Note:
- I've been really hating on Kotaku a lot lately, I should probably stop reading them, they just get so... dumb, all the time. Is there commentary in calling themselves “The Gamers guide”? Are Gamers idiots? Do I really need you to answer that question? Is Brian Ashcraft a serial molester? ( - _- I read a lot of Gamejournos... )
- Getting the Sudden urge to draw horrible comic strips of Kessler.
- How Come when some people see “Tech Demo” they immediately think it's a game that's coming out soon?
- I can't understand Final Fantasy XIII-2. FFXIII was a bad game, why make a sequel to it? Sure there's a total of 72 reviews on this site and most of them are in the game's favour. But if I'm going to be a video game snob I might as well play the part. Hint: most of these people are wrong...
- Speaking Squenix, it seems like more people are starting to play Nier now. It's about time! That game is good for you, it's a good thing to play! We should all play it! Right now! (GOTY-EY)
- Duke Nukem Forever is finally out and it's a strange subject matter to be torn up about. Can we all agree that it was destined to be a bad game?
- Now that Minecraft is coming to the Xbox, can we all stop liking it? Or are we all making Pixel Art on that version too?
- Boston won the Stanley Cup, Color me EXCITED. Also color me safe for getting out of Downtown before it got Full Retard.
It's a short and sweet one because I haven't really been playing any games... Unless you want to hear me talk about Mass Effect 2. We CAN go down that road again. No, I'm gone!
I'll knock it out of the park next week.
Truely, Madly, Deeply~