It's called 100 things, not X things you learned while playing Fallout 3.
100 things you've learned playing Fallout 3
314. It doesn't matter if cars become nuclear-powered, they'll still need gas stations.
315. In a world that creates nuclear cars and androids and wrist computers and giant war robots and self-contained underground societies and guns that shoot junk or are built from it and talking armor and robot butlers, somehow computer monitors never make it past monochrome CRT's.
316. You can take highly-addictive pills that make you smart enough to realize that you shouldn't be taking highly-addictive pills.
317. Men's leopard-print pj's are fashionable enough to kill over.
318. Selling the fingers of people you've killed is perfectly acceptable.
319. Vampirism and the ability to run in 50 pounds of power armor regardless of your strength can be learned by talking about it.
38. giving a hobo a watter bottle will absolve you of murder in the eyes of the universe.
39. a PDA can stop time and tell you where you should aim during heavy combat.
40. cockroaches wont only survive the atomic war they will grow stronger by it.
41. america will finaly fit japan's sterio-type and basicaly every one will be a power hungry cowboy runing around with an assault rifle and a bag of frag-granades
42. next time i break a leg i can just sleep it off instead of going to the doctor and geting medical attention.
"35. You don't run faster with a knife (who gets the reference?); but you do when you wear 200-year-old pinstripe pants and a sweater vest (AGI +1 wat). "
lulz....counter strike kicks ass...wait what if i run around in my sweater vest and hold my pocket knife...AGL+2 WOOT!
"174. Jericho is a crazy S.O.B for running straight at a Behemoth with an assault rifle.175. Jericho flies pretty far after being hit by a Behemoth.176. Jericho would have flown farther if it wasn't for the GNR building.177. Save often."
This made me laugh sooo damn much
This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.
Comment and Save
Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.