Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Oct 13, 2009

Nathan Drake returns to find the lost secret of Marco Polo, in this sequel to the 2007 sleeper hit Uncharted: Drake's Fortune.

Mr. Kojima, take some notes.

• 52 results
    MetalGearSunny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

Edited By MetalGearSunny

Double Crossing: The Game 
    This weekend I rented Uncharted 2. Dude, it's awesome. Right from the start the game grabs your attention, and so far it's been that way the whole time. I never got bored of the story. There are enough plot twists to keep you hooked. The dialog in the game is also very smart and charming. But I think the best part of the whole thing is that it never feels that you're taken out of the experience in a cut-scene. In fact, the whole game feels like an interactive cut-scene, and you do all the cool stuff in those cut-scenes. In some games, like *cough**cough* MGS4, it feels like it's taking you out of the experience just to get the story moving. That is not the case here. 

There are some problems, though. The platforming in the game is a little screwy. It is also unclear at times. I often wondered where exactly was I supposed to be going, and when I jumped to where I thought I should be going I usually died. It's crazy trial and error, and I feel like I spend way too long on the platforming bits then I should have. Also, those heavy armored dudes are really dumb. Their shot guns kill you in about two shots, and it takes a long time to get them down. 

But for me, the positives over-throw the negatives by a mile, and it makes the game really addicting. Shooting is fun is satisfying and fun, which make sense, because it's a shooter. Duh. The characters are lovable and the story is damn good. 

I haven't been playing anything else of note, and with that said, I gonna go play some more Uncharted. Peace.
    MetalGearSunny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By MetalGearSunny

This weekend I rented Uncharted 2. Dude, it's awesome. Right from the start the game grabs your attention, and so far it's been that way the whole time. I never got bored of the story. There are enough plot twists to keep you hooked. The dialog in the game is also very smart and charming. But I think the best part of the whole thing is that it never feels that you're taken out of the experience in a cut-scene. In fact, the whole game feels like an interactive cut-scene, and you do all the cool stuff in those cut-scenes. In some games, like *cough**cough* MGS4, it feels like it's taking you out of the experience just to get the story moving. That is not the case here. 

There are some problems, though. The platforming in the game is a little screwy. It is also unclear at times. I often wondered where exactly was I supposed to be going, and when I jumped to where I thought I should be going I usually died. It's crazy trial and error, and I feel like I spend way too long on the platforming bits then I should have. Also, those heavy armored dudes are really dumb. Their shot guns kill you in about two shots, and it takes a long time to get them down. 

But for me, the positives over-throw the negatives by a mile, and it makes the game really addicting. Shooting is fun is satisfying and fun, which make sense, because it's a shooter. Duh. The characters are lovable and the story is damn good. 

I haven't been playing anything else of note, and with that said, I gonna go play some more Uncharted. Peace.
    dbz1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By dbz1995

you used the *cough**cough* shablamph wrong, duder. Glad you like U2 though.

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

#3  Edited By Yummylee

The plot ''twists'' where rather predictable personally, non the less the story was incredibly enjoyable for its vibrant characters and limitless amount of nods to the original game.
    Willy105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Willy105

Yes. Uncharted 2 is closer to a game than a movie, unlike MGS4 which was more of a movie than a game.

That said, as awesome Uncharted 2 is, it's still feels too much like a movie.

nrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#5  Edited By nrain

I don't think it's right to compare Uncharted's story to an MGS story though, I mean Uncharted's is brilliant and all but it's nowhere near as deep as MGS's you really need those long cutscenes in MGS to know what the hell is going on, in Uncharted it's quite clear that these are the bad guys and go over here to get the next clue to where the treasure is.

Akeldama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By Akeldama

Uncharted's story is fucking amazing, but it is only 2 games worth of story. The MGS4 cutscenes had to wrap up 20 years worth of story with some of the deepest and most developed characters in gaming. Unfair comparison.

MetalGearSunny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By MetalGearSunny
    @Willy105: Which is a good thing in my opinion. I like the whole Indiana Jones vibe. 

@nrain: @Akeldama: I guess you guys are right, but the explanation scenes in MGS4 shouldn't feel like I'm being dragged out of the whole game just to clear the story. Don't get me wrong, I love MGS and it's story, but MGS4 only felt like it existed just to wrap up loose ends, and not just to be a game. Wow. I just realized what an unfair comparison I've made just by saying that.
    Avatar image for machofantastico
    MachoFantastico

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 73

#8  Edited By MachoFantastico

Uncharted 2 is an amazing game and favourite for my GOTY. Hard to see anything beat it actually. 

Can't get enough, so many wonderful moments.

Akeldama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Akeldama
    @Metal_Gear_Sunny: thats exactly what i loved about MGS4. I enjoyed the gameplay plenty. But i was coasting through the gameplay and just trying to get to the next exposition cutscene. I was infinitely more interested with the story than the gameplay.
    HandsomeDead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#10  Edited By HandsomeDead

I'd rather have MGS4 than anything else i've played this year. That game was godly.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96
    deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

Are you going to be known as Un_Charted_Sunny?

DanielJW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#12  Edited By DanielJW

I just borrowed UC:DF from my friend to play through before I get UC2 for Christmas.  

I really like what I've played, but a lot of the gun fights and some of the platforming are just outrageously frustrating. I hear this one fixes all that though, so I'm really excited to play it! 

MetalGearSunny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By MetalGearSunny
    @Bucketdeth said:
    " Are you going to be known as Un_Charted_Sunny? "
    No, I'm Sunny_Teh_Stalker now. =P
    MetalGearSunny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By MetalGearSunny
    @DanielJW said:
    " I just borrowed UC:DF from my friend to play through before I get UC2 for Christmas.   I really like what I've played, but a lot of the gun fights and some of the platforming are just outrageously frustrating. I hear this one fixes all that though, so I'm really excited to play it!  "
    Some of the platforming and gun fights are a pain in the ass, but not as much as the first game.
    natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 5

#15  Edited By natetodamax
    @Metal_Gear_Sunny said:
    " @Bucketdeth said:
    " Are you going to be known as Un_Charted_Sunny? "
    No, I'm Sunny_Teh_Stalker now. =P "
    Hard to find that surprising.
    angelkanarias

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#16  Edited By angelkanarias

I liked MGS4's way of introducing the cut-scenes, it's just another way of doing it. But cool game anyways.

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#17  Edited By jakob187

The game has cutscenes rather than just having it all take place through the course of the game, eh? 

NOT INTERESTED! 

Glad you enjoyed it.

copycatzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By copycatzen
    @Bucketdeth said:
    "Are you going to be known as Un_Charted_Sunny? "

un_charted_drake
    rjayb89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

#19  Edited By rjayb89

Victor_Goddamn_Sullivan

yellowjello

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By yellowjello

It's Kojima's style to have the long cut scenes. Without those, it's not a Kojima experience. If you don't like his style, don't play the games. Bitching about it is retarded.

TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By TwoOneFive

fuck it. naughty dog should just make MGS5. their solution to character development made mgs4 look silly. they removed the need for hours of cut scenes by cleverly implementing in game dialogue between the characters. (i still love mgs4 though, its incredible)

MetalGearSunny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By MetalGearSunny
    @YellowJello said:
    " It's Kojima's style to have the long cut scenes. Without those, it's not a Kojima experience. If you don't like his style, don't play the games. Bitching about it is retarded. "
    Dude, I loved MGS4. Just look at my god damn username. But the way they handle cut scenes in Uncharted 2 is better than MGS4 in my opinion. I'm not being a bitch about it, you are. 

@rjayb89 said:
    " Victor_Goddamn_Sullivan "
    You win.
    vidiot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#23  Edited By vidiot

Different games, different ways of telling stories. Both styles work excellently and have different pros and cons, but you clearly know that.

Regardless, I would love to hear what any comments from Kojima regarding this game in particular. He's been trying to westernize his team in terms of development practices. The guy plays and has commented on other western games, which is something of a rarity among Japanese developer interviews.

Skald

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 7

#24  Edited By Skald

I can say with 100% certainty, that I liked Uncharted's story better than MGS's. 
    Why? Maybe because MGS has too much "japanese-ness" or maybe because it's story feels like an homage to previous games in the series. 
    Did I like MGS? Sure. Did I care about Snake? Sure. Did I care about all the other dudes? No. 
    Uncharted is a solid game with a good, clear, self-contained story. 
    Besides, if anyone should take notes, its whoever wrote the gears 2 story. I totally did not understand what was going on in that game.

RHCPfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#25  Edited By RHCPfan24

I think the two forms can coexist. MGS4 was brilliant because the cinematics were so well-made, acted, and choreographed that it truly felt like a movie. I didn't have to press buttons to be emotionally involved. Uncharted 2 has obviously a much more light-hearted story than MGS4 and the interaction during "cut scenes" or just awesome gameplay moments really heightens the feeling that this is a great summer movie....in a video game. I don't have any problem with MGS4's formula and I don't think they really need to change. 

That being said...those shotgun guys aren't that hard. To quote Warofart, "I think ur just a noob." ;)

MetalGearSunny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By MetalGearSunny
    @RHCPfan24: Warofart can suck it. I've gotten way more trophies than him. ;)
    RHCPfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#27  Edited By RHCPfan24
    @Metal_Gear_Sunny: Now now....that isn't really a barometer for true skill, per se.
    MetalGearSunny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By MetalGearSunny
    @RHCPfan24: Suuuuuuuuuuuure it's not. =P
    Avatar image for wintersnowblind
    WinterSnowblind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By WinterSnowblind
    @nrain said:
    "

I don't think it's right to compare Uncharted's story to an MGS story though, I mean Uncharted's is brilliant and all but it's nowhere near as deep as MGS's you really need those long cutscenes in MGS to know what the hell is going on, in Uncharted it's quite clear that these are the bad guys and go over here to get the next clue to where the treasure is.

"
    I disagree, the story in all of the MGS games could have easily been trimmed down and still would have had the same impact.  MGS4 inparticular where only the last few chapters of the game have any kind of meaning.  While I enjoy the MGS games and certainly have a lot of respect for Kojima, it's just poor story telling.  You shouldn't need that much dialogue to get your message across.  I have to highlight the fact that every time you beat a boss, you got a codec call explaining that bosses sob story past and motives.

@Akeldama

said:

" Uncharted's story is fucking amazing, but it is only 2 games worth of story. The MGS4 cutscenes had to wrap up 20 years worth of story with some of the deepest and most developed characters in gaming. Unfair comparison. "

Again, I have to hugely disagree.  There's a big difference between deep and convoluted.
    Plenty of games have much deeper and more developed characters and don't need the same level of exposistion to do that. 

Legacy of Kain springs instantly to mind, which while still heavily focused on the story/characters/cut-scenes didn't sacrifice any of the gameplay to do so.  And although MGS4 had a lot to rap up, most of it still felt extremely tacked on and poorly done.  The amount of returning characters begun as highly coincidental and ended in complete ubsurdity and pretty much every discrepency was explained away with "nanomachines".  While I'm not a fan of cliff hangers, a lot of what it delved into just didn't need to be explained..  Eva for example should have been long dead by that point and didn't really matter in this time line, if anything they could have held off and explained the rest of her story in Peace Walker, we did not need such a cheesy appereance here.

I really enjoyed certain aspects of the story, particularly the Ocelot / Big Boss / Zero segments, but the game would have been much stronger if they trimmed down the rest of the crap and focused more on that from the begining instead of just in the final two chapters.  Everything before that was filler, pure and simple.
    nrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By nrain
    @WinterSnowblind:
    Your opinion about poor story telling, is your own and many others.

However the Eva appearance really did matter it's a huge part of the story, she's solid snake's mother and the love of Big Boss! Plus she isn't really that old especially
    compared to someone like Zero, say she was 25 in snake eater which I believe occured in round about 1969, and say MGS 4 is 45 years after this, she's only 70. 
    yellowjello

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By yellowjello
    @Metal_Gear_Sunny said:

" @YellowJello said:

" It's Kojima's style to have the long cut scenes. Without those, it's not a Kojima experience. If you don't like his style, don't play the games. Bitching about it is retarded. "
    Dude, I loved MGS4. Just look at my god damn username. But the way they handle cut scenes in Uncharted 2 is better than MGS4 in my opinion. I'm not being a bitch about it, you are. 
    You're still bitching about it. Unlike Uncharted, Metal Gear Solid 4 is not a cinematic experience, it is a theatrical experience. It's not so much about immersion as it is just about the story. All of Kojima's games are like that.
    xyzygy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By xyzygy

I still think that MGS4 has better cinematics. I sit there and listen to Drakes stupid ass jokes and comments and his Disney-movie personality (I'm sorry, I really don't like him, especially in the first game) and it really turns me off. I agree that the graphics are WAY better in U2, but in terms of style the cinematics of MGS4 cannot be beat. Maybe a part of it has to do with the characters too... to me, Raiden Snake, Big Mama, Vamp -they just steal the show and the awesome situations they are put in make the cinematics that much better.  

I mean come on, neither of the Uncharted games have any thing as well done as when Raiden fends off like 10 Irvings and Vamp. Or, the motorcycle fight. Or the ending. Or Act 4. OMG ACT 4. 

sry.

Willy105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Willy105

They should make a cinematic and action packed game just like these two games, BUT NOT HAVE ANY CUTSCENES.

Uncharted 2 got close enough by having things happen, like the character talking and the environment changing while you are still in control, but they still had cutscenes that interupted the game.

It would make it a lot closer for gaming to become it's own art form than instead of continuously trying to mimic movies. With every progress a game like Star Fox 64 and Half-LIfe makes, games like MGS4 take steps back.

mordukai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By mordukai
    @Akeldama said:
    " Uncharted's story is fucking amazing, but it is only 2 games worth of story. The MGS4 cutscenes had to wrap up 20 years worth of story with some of the deepest and most developed characters in gaming. Unfair comparison. "
    Pretty much that. As awesome as Uncharted 2 is it did not had to deal with all that material and characters and wrap it in just one game. Actually I think it pretty amazing how Kojima managed to deal with all that material and characters and finish it all in just one game. 
    Red

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#35  Edited By Red

I actually think both games nailed the giving you control of awesome setpieces incredibly well. Both of them nailed the swinging the camera back and let you control this awesome moment. MGS4, however, just had too much exposition, and its combat wasn't nearly as good as Uncharted 2's.

Turtlefuzz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Turtlefuzz

As great as the gameplay is in MGS 4, it takes a back seat to the story. I never felt like that was a terrible design choice though, the cut scenes were hella entertaining.

Shadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#37  Edited By Shadow

Agreed.  Although, something about the skin I chose in the second playthrough took me out of the experience.  Here's a clip of what I went through.
    CowMuffins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By CowMuffins
    @YellowJello said:
    " @Metal_Gear_Sunny said:

" @YellowJello said:

You're still bitching about it. Unlike Uncharted, Metal Gear Solid 4 is not a cinematic experience, it is a theatrical experience. It's not so much about immersion as it is just about the story. All of Kojima's games are like that. "
    Seriously, did you not learn your lesson from FPSB?

He's not "btiching" he's just saying he liked one over the other. Just because his opinion differs than yours, doesn't mean you have to go off on him.
    Dan_CiTi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Dan_CiTi

No, I hope he doesn't. While MGS4 has longer cutscenes, Uncharted 2 breaks up the action much more often.

MetalGearSunny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By MetalGearSunny
    @CowMuffins: Thank you.
    yellowjello

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By yellowjello
    @CowMuffins said:
    " @YellowJello said:

" @YellowJello said:

You're still bitching about it. Unlike Uncharted, Metal Gear Solid 4 is not a cinematic experience, it is a theatrical experience. It's not so much about immersion as it is just about the story. All of Kojima's games are like that. "
    Seriously, did you not learn your lesson from FPSB?  He's not "btiching" he's just saying he liked one over the other. Just because his opinion differs than yours, doesn't mean you have to go off on him. "
    What happened at FPSB had nothing to do with flaming, I left because the mods were protecting those retarded furries. They banned me after I left.

And he is bitching. If you can't see that then you're blind.
    MetalGearSunny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By MetalGearSunny
    @YellowJello: How am I bitching, please tell me.
    Avatar image for buzz_killington
    buzz_killington

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#43  Edited By buzz_killington

Should've bought it, instead of renting it.

hermes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By hermes
    @WinterSnowblind said:
    I really enjoyed certain aspects of the story, particularly the Ocelot / Big Boss / Zero segments, but the game would have been much stronger if they trimmed down the rest of the crap and focused more on that from the begining instead of just in the final two chapters.  Everything before that was filler, pure and simple. "

Funny, I think I agree with you, but the Big Boss/Zero segments were basically fillers/fan service.
    TheHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By TheHBK
    @nrain said:
    "

"
    Just because a lot of shit happens, doesnt make it a deep or good story.  Seriously, as soon as it came out that the Patriots were the folks from MGS3, which itself is a retarded game, i just dropped the controller and turned off the game. read about what happens after in Wikipedia.
    Eva some how appears, but where was she all this time?
    big boss put back together from Solidus and Liquid parts?  Retarded
    Sigint, paramedic, patriots?  Stupid
    Snake is old but it has nothing to do with the story, except make people feel weird.
    Otacon is a crying bitch, yet again and loses his virginity. god damn it.
    Sunny is some kind of Genius.  oh god.
    Meryl and Johnny, the guy who always takes a shit? Why?
    In order for a story to be good, it doesnt have to have a lot of shit going on, just good characters and plot.  MGS kind of lost that with MGS2. Kojima just gives you more characters, with no real development, and giving you their stories that you dont care about because it has nothing to do with the overall arc.  Vamp is a homosexual?  Ok...  And having all characters come together and be connected into an even bigger story.  Again, the Patriots thing was dumb.
    The only good character was Meryl, because you have seen her grow from a Rookie to a pretty good soldier.
    Avatar image for themustachehero
    TheMustacheHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By TheMustacheHero
    @YellowJello said:

" @YellowJello said:

I have to agree with you there. Uncharted felt like one giant action movie, there was never any "downtime".  MGS4 had "Acts" like a play, It went from one area and scene to the next, but still followed an overarching story.
    xyzygy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By xyzygy
    @TheHBK said:
    " @nrain said:
    "

"
    Just because a lot of shit happens, doesnt make it a deep or good story.  Seriously, as soon as it came out that the Patriots were the folks from MGS3, which itself is a retarded game, i just dropped the controller and turned off the game. read about what happens after in Wikipedia. Eva some how appears, but where was she all this time? big boss put back together from Solidus and Liquid parts?  Retarded Sigint, paramedic, patriots?  Stupid Snake is old but it has nothing to do with the story, except make people feel weird. Otacon is a crying bitch, yet again and loses his virginity. god damn it. Sunny is some kind of Genius.  oh god. Meryl and Johnny, the guy who always takes a shit? Why?In order for a story to be good, it doesnt have to have a lot of shit going on, just good characters and plot.  MGS kind of lost that with MGS2. Kojima just gives you more characters, with no real development, and giving you their stories that you dont care about because it has nothing to do with the overall arc.  Vamp is a homosexual?  Ok...  And having all characters come together and be connected into an even bigger story.  Again, the Patriots thing was dumb. The only good character was Meryl, because you have seen her grow from a Rookie to a pretty good soldier. "
    If you would have paid attention to the story and went through the Database, you would understand why all this comes into being. There is even a relationship chart in the Database that shows how everyone gets to be everything that they are in MGS4. Snake's old age has a LOT to do with the story. Meryl and Johnny got married because Johnny had liked her ever since MGS1. Vamp is actually Bisexual and I bet you didn't know that he had something going on with Fortune's father before he died. 

I don't understand how you can say the only good character was Meryl. Did you totally forget about Raiden? Ocelot? Snake himself? Raiden had a total transformation from when we've seen him last and that's due to the loss of Rose. He now can kill anything without remorse and the only organic parts left of him are his spine and half of his head. How can you think that a wise-cracking ladie's man with cheesy one liners is a better character?
    nrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By nrain
    @TheHBK:
    You seem to hate absolutely everything because you're just looking at it at surface value, also the traits of the characters is very traditional of Japanese story telling  in video games. It's an acquired taste.

Snake being old is a metaphor for Kojima who is also growing old and is perhaps thinking that he is too old for game design nowadays. 
    If you want to understand my love and passion for the MGS story then the ramblings of the drunk woman from the E3 bombcast is at the same level.

Brendan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Brendan

I can respect Kojima's masterpiece of a franchise, but I do not like japanese storytelling.  People tell me it's an aqcuired taste, but most of the time I find it to be very immature storytelling, where every single aspect of character has to be explained through constant and lengthy exposition rather than cleverly inferred through expression.  Most of the time when I have viewed this stuff I wonder if the storytellers think i'm brain-dead or something.  

That being said I realize the UC2 is not some grand plot, it's just a fun action movie of a storyline, albeit done very nicely. 
    TheHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By TheHBK
    @xyzygy: Dude, i understand how everything is connected, i am just saying its retarded.  Somehow Kojima felt the need to make it so everyone is connected!  Where it makes you feel like there is no one else operating in this world besides these people!
    The patriots thing for example is dumb.  Yes, I get they worked  with snake, but to say, oh yeah, remember these folks!  They are the patriots!  It takes you out because you feel cheated, like there is supposed to be more to it. Bigger people, not these support folks.  Imagine how it would be if Mei Ling turned out to be a Master of some country pulling some strings?  I guess they want to you think that all the money they found is enough to control the US.
    Oh and i did know about Vamp and the general.  You learn about it when talking to "Pliskin" in MGS2.  When I played that, I was like, what the fuck?  God damn it.
    Raiden, hes a bitch, all pissed cuz he thinks his girl left him.  Too emo, though good at fighting, I could have done without the high heels.
    Ocelot.  Hmmm, he was cool in MGS1, but I preferred Liquid snake being in charge.
    Wise cracking ladies man?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.