This is the third expansion for Everquest II. This expansion opened the lost continent of Faydwer, allowing players to explore the lands of Gnomes, Dwarves, and Elves.
The expansion included many updates and added the following new features:
- Deity System - Allowing players the chance to choose a god to follow and worship, this dedication would give the hero special abilities to use in combat.
- Cloaks - Players would be able to add a cloak to their equipment that could be customized with guild specific looks.
- Armor Sets - A player can equip sets of armor that add a bonus based on how many pieces you equip.
- New Race - A race of winged creatures were introduced known as the Fae, these characters have wings that can be highly customized.
- Adornments - Players can collect items that add effects to the player's armor.
- New Starting City - Kelethin a city built in the trees was added to the game, home to the Fae. Only goodly aligned characters could start in this city.