Why do Americans Dislike Australia so mutch?

• 146 results
jNerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#51  Edited By jNerd

Stop being such an Australian cry baby. We make fun of everyone else in THE WORLD sooo much more then you, suck it up.

SikhCuz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By SikhCuz
kitsune_conundrum said:
"I  disagree with that statement about technology but the tech varies widly between the states. I'm currently staying in Melbourne and it feels like 1998 all over again. Perth is my favourite. Oh, and I also have beef with why shops like Gatsby, Brooks brothers, A&F don't have shops here but I disgress, thats just my tastes."
well the thing is if you gwent to the REAL melbourne you wopuld change your opinion lol
it has a Hummer dealership
Mercedez Benz dealership
Lambroghini dealership
Ferarri dealership
all that shit
Japanese import dealers

also at night the street racing in melbourne...
Crazy....

SikhCuz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By SikhCuz

Also a little Fun Fact that NOT ONE American or British person on Xbox Live has agreed with me
(and some american kind started yelling at me and being rasist about)
That the Australian SAS is the regarded as the best special forces team the world has got.

also my theory is that if America wasnt allied with Australia then you guys would be fucked in Afghanistan and Iraq because the Australian Army helps ALOT with yo shit nigga lol

one love guys :)

Avatar image for vitaminwateryum
VitaminWaterYum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#54  Edited By VitaminWaterYum
SikhCuz said:
"kitsune_conundrum said:
"I  disagree with that statement about technology but the tech varies widly between the states. I'm currently staying in Melbourne and it feels like 1998 all over again. Perth is my favourite. Oh, and I also have beef with why shops like Gatsby, Brooks brothers, A&F don't have shops here but I disgress, thats just my tastes."
well the thing is if you gwent to the REAL melbourne you wopuld change your opinion lolit has a Hummer dealershipMercedez Benz dealershipLambroghini dealershipFerarri dealershipall that shitJapanese import dealersalso at night the street racing in melbourne...Crazy...."
Fuck yeah, car dealerships. Street racing = technological dominance.
lucas_kelly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#55  Edited By lucas_kelly

Since when do Americans hate Australians? This is the first I've heard of it.

Godwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Godwind
SikhCuz said:
"Also a little Fun Fact that NOT ONE American or British person on Xbox Live has agreed with me(and some american kind started yelling at me and being rasist about)That the Australian SAS is the regarded as the best special forces team the world has got.also my theory is that if America wasnt allied with Australia then you guys would be fucked in Afghanistan and Iraq because the Australian Army helps ALOT with yo shit nigga lolone love guys :)"
It would make sense for them to criticize you considering that you personify everything that is wrong with America to begin with.  Copycats are worst than the originals.  Please quit while you are ahead.  You are already proving your "friends" point.
carlthenimrod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#57  Edited By carlthenimrod

Americans don't hate Australians. They just hate Canadians.

Seriously though, everybody hates everybody. More so on the internet.

Virago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Virago

hold on, just because they make fun of canadians doens't mean they Hate them.

Diamond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#59  Edited By Diamond

I don't hate Australians at all, I'm pretty indifferent towards them.  I feel bad you guys have to pay so much more for games.

oldschool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#60  Edited By oldschool

Dude, just stop.

Not once have I have been insulted because I am Australian via the internet.  Exactly the opposite.  I have been treated with respect from people all over the globe, including America.  This is THE worst way of getting attention for yourself and for the love of Steve Irwin, don't talk like an American, it is just sad.

Americans and Australians, along with Canadians and New Zealanders are all brothers.  We largely started the same way and share a common history.  That is why we are such good allies to each other.  ANZUS treaty (Australia, New Zealand, United States) underpins our common interests.  We also all love England, our mother.

I will repeat John Stewart: 
Australia is America - drunk.

If some Americans hate some Australians, chances are they are just being dicks and likely to 13 years old.  Just ignore it for the nonsense it is.
Gunner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 6

#61  Edited By Gunner
SikhCuz said:
".also my theory is that if America wasnt allied with Australia then you guys would be fucked in Afghanistan and Iraq because the Australian Army helps ALOT with yo shit nigga"
and you have a peace sign in your avatar.

For shame.
Red

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#62  Edited By Red

What? I like Australia. The only reason I wouldn't like it is because they're apparently paranoid.

pause422

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By pause422

I rarely hear much about American's Hating Australia or its people.....Its never even 'hate', but most of the time you hear that about Canada more than anything else, and even then its just a joke. I've always wanted to go to Australia one day, along with the fact that there are some amazing women from Australia, and I find the accent on them a major turn on.

Avatar image for kitsune_conundrum
kitsune_conundrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

SikhCuz said:
"kitsune_conundrum said:
well the thing is if you gwent to the REAL melbourne you wopuld change your opinion lolit has a Hummer dealershipMercedez Benz dealershipLambroghini dealershipFerarri dealershipall that shitJapanese import dealersalso at night the street racing in melbourne...Crazy...."
I live in an apartment in the CBD, it's still meh :/. I prefer living in a metropolis like Hong Kong or Tokyo. Also, the city pretty much shuts down at 5, 6 if I'm lucky with some shops.
Johnny5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#65  Edited By Johnny5
Virago said:
"jakob187 said:
"You people keep saying "womEn"...plural.  I can't think of any hot Australian chicks off the top of my head outside of Nicole Kidman.  That's singular."
Well, tbh, I'm more about the guys."
Love you too <3

Also I've never seen any spontaneous hate towards me when talking to other types? I met a lot of Americans during world youth day, they seemed into it.  Also like stereotyped jokes aren't normally considered hate since to be honest...we do the same jokes. (crikey and that aint a knife)
Virago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Virago
Johnny5 said:
"Virago said:
"jakob187 said:
"You people keep saying "womEn"...plural.  I can't think of any hot Australian chicks off the top of my head outside of Nicole Kidman.  That's singular."
Well, tbh, I'm more about the guys."
Love you too <3Also I've never seen any spontaneous hate towards me when talking to other types? I met a lot of Americans during world youth day, they seemed into it.  Also like stereotyped jokes aren't normally considered hate since to be honest...we do the same jokes. (crikey and that aint a knife)"
<3
mhmmm besides, you guys have the most absurd animals.

JakJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By JakJ

Most people, Americans or not, don't really care where a person is from as long as they are not an asshole. Those that do care are assholes, so it doesn't really matter what they think.

Rowr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Rowr

lol wtf

REDRUN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By REDRUN

I hate Australia because they keep shipping us that shitty ass beer Fosters, while they keep the best beers there like 3 Raven and other local craft brews.

CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By CL60
JakJ said:
"Most people, Americans or not, don't really care where a person is from as long as they are not an asshole. Those that do care are assholes, so it doesn't really matter what they think."
FAIL
Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Linkyshinks

Your all a bunch of flaming wag tail mongrels!, that's why.

* said in Linkyshinks best larrikin accent*

Avatar image for everyones_a_critic
Everyones_A_Critic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

Because most Americans are fucking dipshits. Also, it's XBL man, what do you expect?

Scooper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Scooper

Australians are awesome. Australian women are the hottest. You would think a country collinated by convicts would be a pretty good place to have a good time.

It's the British that everyone hates, both America and Australia. Which is good because I hate all you guys too >:(

bwooduhs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By bwooduhs

I have problems with Australia but it's probably due to the fact i'm a Kiwi.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9IDFFmiwCqU
Never to be forgotten. It may not seem like much to you, but it's a big deal for us.

zityz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By zityz

For some reason Team America poped into my head. Team America 2: Fucking Australia!

AMERICA! FUCK YA, JUST BLEW THE SHIT OUT OF A MOTHER FUCKING DINGO! AMERICA! FUCK YA I JUST PUNCHED A KOALA 60 FUCKING FEET YA.

sorry, it's early for me.

JakJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By JakJ
CL60 said:
"JakJ said:
"Most people, Americans or not, don't really care where a person is from as long as they are not an asshole. Those that do care are assholes, so it doesn't really matter what they think."
FAIL"
^ Case in point.
get2sammyb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By get2sammyb

Sadly, XBOX Live is the same place for everyone outside of USA. One sentence, different accent - prepare to get the SHIT ripped out of you immediately.

Thankfully Sony chose not to package microphones with their console.

Alas... I'm the biggest Neighbours fan, EVER.

Hamst3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#78  Edited By Hamst3r

Australia, you say?

1. Bundaberg Ginger Beer, FTW!
  2. Violet Crumble, FTW!
  3. Nick Cave, FTW!
  4. Kibibu Green Milk, FTW!
  5. Platypus, Echidna, Koala, & Kangaroos, FTW!
Oh and:

iamjohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By iamjohn

We do?

Jotun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Jotun

I don't know anyone who hates Australians here. Isn't it quite the opposite? Most people around the globe think of us Americans as stupid, lazy and generally less-advanced than they are. Either way, ethnocentrism is stupid no matter where you're from.

Snipzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Snipzor

Aren't we talking about XboxLiveTards? They aren't representative of anyone besides idiots and assholes, and America has replaced the representatives who represented both of those.

Personally I love Australia, except for their immigration policy. That can go fuck itself for all I care (I need a visa to get in your country? That's complete bullshit).

AgentofChaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By AgentofChaos

We really don't. We hate Americans who pretend to be cool like Australians.

super_machine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By super_machine

I think you should not use conversations from XBL to make a final judgment on stereotypes other than there are a lot of people playing video games with a short temper and low IQ.

vidiot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By vidiot
penguindust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By penguindust

Australia? Who says Americans hate Australia? Who could possibly hate the country that gave us apfelstrudel, Pez candy and Red Bull?  It's the home of the Viennese waltz, Mozart, Schubert and Haydn.  Such classic triumphs of architecture as the palaces Belvedere, Schönbrunn, and the Benedictine abbey Stift Melk grace its regal landscapes.  Every time I hear "Edelweiss" I think of how lucky we are to live in a time where we can benefit from all the goodness that is Australia.  I love Australia!

SikhCuz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By SikhCuz

i think i may hae written the title of the blog abit wrong...
what i was trying to say is that i put up another blog and coz i was australian i got fucked my alot of americans coz i was australian
but here is a example of how australia actually is with the times....

Holden W427
Holden W427

Holden W427
Holden W427

7 litere V8 engine 550 BHP
7 litere V8 engine 550 BHP

Systech

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By Systech

I didn't know that we were supposed to hate Australians. Oh, well.

vidiot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By vidiot
SikhCuz said:
"i think i may hae written the title of the blog abit wrong...
what i was trying to say is that i put up another blog and coz i was australian i got fucked my alot of americans coz i was australian
but here is a example of how australia actually is with the times....
TMI.
Spicy_McHaggis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By Spicy_McHaggis
SikhCuz said:
"jakob187 said:
"You killed Steve Irwin.  Why else would we have such disdain?  =  /

Seriously, though...

Dood, Americans don't hate Australians, and this topic doesn't sound like a thing of "hatred" as the issue, more or less.  It sounds more like you are angry about stereotypes...

...and for that, I point you to "Soulja Boy" and tell you that you could be worse off.
"
that is the funniest post ever!lol an stingray pwnt steve irwinso yeh..."

innapropriate? Completely. 

He was seriously my childhood hero, I'm disgusted that I would post this
Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By Linkyshinks

Here's the flamin reason why!, ya flamin mongrels.

Snuffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By Snuffy

This is like saying "Why does the entire world dislike America so much?"

People just do.

Food

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By Food

Australians suck!  Why do you always have to give those two guys in Flight of the Conchords such a hard time?  Grow up already!

Avatar image for gingertastic_10
gingertastic_10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

User Lists: 16

#93  Edited By gingertastic_10

i have never heard anyone critizes anything about australia, i know a ton of people that like australia, its not right to assume every american is like that, the people you were talking to were probably 10year old kids who thought they were cool for being xbox live, we have a foriegn exchange student at my school from poland who thinks hes the shit and that poland is the best country in the world, and that americans suck...what im trying to say is...every country stereotypes others, even if most of the stereotypes are wrong

SikhCuz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By SikhCuz

wtf?

kenzo287

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#95  Edited By kenzo287

As an American I always respected you bunch of filthy degenerate British convicts. I kid the Australians, you guys are all right.

Thunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By Thunder

where did you get this im pretty sure the only people we hate are Canadiens and the French

Avatar image for masturbatingbear
MasturbatingBear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#97  Edited By MasturbatingBear
jakob187 said:
"SikhCuz said:
"jakob187 said:
"You killed Steve Irwin.  Why else would we have such disdain?  =  /

Seriously, though...

Dood, Americans don't hate Australians, and this topic doesn't sound like a thing of "hatred" as the issue, more or less.  It sounds more like you are angry about stereotypes...

...and for that, I point you to "Soulja Boy" and tell you that you could be worse off."
that is the funniest post ever!lol an stingray pwnt steve irwinso yeh..."
A sting ray DID kill Steve Irwin...

...and where was that sting ray located?

The Great Barrier Reef...
...in Australia.

So, I say again:  you killed Steve Irwin.  Why else would we have such disdain?  You should get those sting rays under control, man.  =  P
"
This^^ Also there is a guy that was talking shit about Dave and Australians in the likes/dislikes bombcast board. lets go yell at him.
SikhCuz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By SikhCuz

yes, lets.

maxszy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By maxszy

Australians rock face man! In all ways! Don't think we "hate" them at all. Not sure where that came from.

teekun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By teekun

I didn't realize Americans generally disliked Australians at all.