Tekken 7: Fated Retribution is a 3D fighting game developed and released by Bandai Namco for arcades (running the PC-based Namco System ES3 hardware) exclusively in Japan on July 5, 2016.
An enhanced re-release of the 2015 game Tekken 7, Fated Retribution adds four additional characters (one of whom is a guest character from Capcom's Street Fighter series) and a new variation of the Rage Art (the "Rage Drive").
The game was later ported to the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC on June 2, 2017. Released worldwide as Tekken 7, this version adds a dedicated story mode and the return of some characters from previous Tekken games, with additional characters and modes added as paid downloadable content (with season passes).
All characters that debuted on the Console version of the game were added to the Arcade version on July 27, 2017.
Season 1 DLC
Both Season 1 characters were added to the arcade version on February 2019.
Season 2 DLC
All Season 2 characters (other than Negan) were added to the arcade version on February 2019.
- Anna Williams (returns from Tekken 6, added on September 5, 2018)
- Lei Wulong (returns from Tekken 6, added on September 5, 2018)
- Craig Marduk (returns from Tekken 6, added on December 3, 2018)
- Armor King (returns from Tekken 6, added on December 3, 2018)
- Julia Chang (returns from Tekken 6, added on February 28, 2019)
- Negan (guest character from The Walking Dead comic and TV series, featuring the voice and likeness of Jeffrey Dean Morgan, who portrayed the character in the TV series, added on February 28, 2019)
Season 3 DLC